Burgo Group Spa is an Italy-based privately-held manufacturer of coated and specialty papers. The group also is also engaged in energy management, provision of engineering solutions, and production of pulp and lignin sulphonate.
Burgo Group has operations in Europe and the US. The group operates through five business divisions: paper, energy, technology, pulp and lignin sulphonate. Burgo Group's paper business division offers coated mechanical papers, coated wood free papers, uncoated papers, digital papers and specialty papers. The coated mechanical papers are used in products such as magazines, catalogs, inserts, supplements, and promotional material; and coated woodfree papers are used in magazines, brochures, company financial statements, photography books, and commercial printed matter. The uncoated papers are used in various products such as books, exercise books, diaries, advertising material, dictionaries and office papers. The digital papers are used in photo books, invitation cards, calendars, packaging, publishing, brochures, posters, direct mail and POS (point of sale) materials. The newsprint is used in in newspapers, newspaper inserts and supplements, free press. Its specialty papers are used in paperboard for containers and converting products, label papers, flexible packaging, posters, shoppers, gift wrap, bags, envelopes, tissues, placemats, napkins, and food wrapping papers. The group offer specialty papers under the Mosaico brand; and graphic papers under the Burgo brand. The graphics papers are used for luxury printing (coated and uncoated), publishing and catalog papers, book papers, and office papers. The group's energy business division operates through the group's wholesale and trading subsidiary, Burgo Energia Srl, a company engaged in energy management. Through Burgo Energia, the company involved in energy management and trading activities including purchasing and selling electricity on organized electricity markets, management of production and consumption measures, planning of production hours and logistics management of natural gas; and trading of natural gas.
Burgo’s energy management division operates under the portfolio of industrial, energy management and commercial. Burgo Group's technology business division studies, designs and produces the engineering solutions for machinery in its sector. It also provides technical and technological assistance services. The group pulp division produces pulp that is used to produce a range of products such as graphics papers that include coated and uncoated papers; technical papers; and products for hygiene use. Burgo Group produces pulp through Burgo Ardennes mill. Burgo Group's lignin sulphonate division produces lignin sulphonates, including Britax and Surtax.
The Scope of the Report:
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Burgo Group SpA in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Burgo Group SpA listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with a description of individual products/services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Burgo Group SpA’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Burgo Group SpA’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment, and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Burgo Group SpA’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals are undertaken by the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Burgo Group SpA operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product/service portfolio of Burgo Group SpA?
- How has Burgo Group SpA performed financially from 2013?
- How does Burgo Group SpA rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Burgo Group SpA strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats do it face?
- What are Burgo Group SpA’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Burgo Group SpA? Where does it procure/outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at a very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report on given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years