Buongiorno is a mobile media and technology company. The company has operations in Argentina, Australia, Brazil, France, Germany, Greece, India, Italy, Mexico, Portugal, Russia, Singapore, South Africa, Switzerland, Spain, Turkey, UK and US. Buongiorno has direct connection with around 130 telecommunications operators in about 25 countries.
The company is a wholly-owned subsidiary of NTT DOCOMO, a mobile service provider. The company's products include the following: Loviit, Cashlog, Kidzinmind, Gamifive, Play.me, Thumbspire and Taplinks. Loviit is a shop solution for ecommerce business. Loviit is a mobile and tablet ready application that enables payments and invoicing management. Cashlog designs, develops and commercializes customer centric carrier billing solutions.
Cashlog provides carriers with tested enablers to run E2E billing ecosystems and provides merchants with U/X (user experience design) for digital methods of payment. KidzInMind is a native hub app for young digital users featuring a selection of brain-building apps, videos, games for toddlers aged one to six years.
GamiFive is a streaming gaming proposition based on HTML5 (HyperText Markup Language) games for smartphones, tablets and desktop users. Play.me enables streaming and downloading music on PCs (personal computers), smartphones and tablets. It offers monothematic radios on stores such as Google Play, iTunes Store and Blackberry store.
Thumbspire is an apps partner working with independent mobile developers of games and apps. Taplinks is an affiliate program run from Buongiorno as the content retailer. Taplinks monetizes affiliate's traffic and enables the affiliates to control their stats and earnings within their interface.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Buongiorno S.p.A. in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Buongiorno S.p.A. listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Buongiorno S.p.A.’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Buongiorno S.p.A.’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Buongiorno S.p.A.’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Buongiorno S.p.A. operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Buongiorno S.p.A.?
- How has Buongiorno S.p.A. performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Buongiorno S.p.A. rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Buongiorno S.p.A. strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Buongiorno S.p.A.’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Buongiorno S.p.A.? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years