Bunzl plc is a distribution and outsourcing company engaged in the distribution of non-food consumable products. The company operates in 30 countries across the Americas, Europe and Australasia and its main customer markets include grocery, foodservice, cleaning and hygiene, healthcare, non-food retail and safety. The company operates through four business segments, classified on geographic basis: North America, Continental Europe, the UK and Ireland and rest of the world.
The North American segment supplies several items, including outsourced food packaging, disposable supplies and cleaning and safety products to food processors, supermarkets, retailers, convenience stores, redistributors and other users. As of December 31, 2016, the segment reported revenue of GBP4,362 million or 58.7% of the company’s total revenue. The Continental Europe segment offers a wide range of products, including food packaging, disposable supplies, healthcare consumables, guest amenity supplies and cleaning and safety products through a number of specialist distribution businesses.
It operates across 14 countries, serving about 152 locations in Europe. The segment's main customers include supermarkets, retailers, hotels, restaurants and caterers, construction companies, and healthcare providers, among others. The segment operates distribution centers in several countries, including Belgium, Austria, the Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Hungary, Israel, the Netherlands, Romania, Slovakia, Spain, Turkey and Switzerland. As of December 31, 2016, the segment reported revenue of GBP1,355 million or 18.2% of the company’s total revenue.
The UK and Ireland segment distributes products, including food packaging, disposable supplies, catering equipment, healthcare consumables and cleaning and safety products. Its main customers include supermarkets, retailers, hotels, restaurants and caterers, construction companies, and healthcare providers, among others.
The UK and Ireland segment operates from locations spread across the UK and Ireland. As of December 31, 2016, the segment reported revenue of GBP1,087 million or 14.6% of the company’s total revenue. The rest of the world segment covers Australasia and South America. Bunzl Australasia business is based in Melbourne, Australia and operates from locations throughout Australia and New Zealand. In South America, the company supplies healthcare products and a complete range of personal protection equipment. It also supplies cleaning and hygiene products in Brazil. As of December 31, 2016, the segment reported revenue of GBP624 million or 8.4% of the company’s total revenue.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Bunzl plc in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Bunzl plc listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Bunzl plc’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Bunzl plc’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Bunzl plc’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Bunzl plc operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Bunzl plc?
- How has Bunzl plc performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Bunzl plc rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Bunzl plc strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Bunzl plc’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Bunzl plc? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years