Bumrungrad Hospital Public Company Limited provides healthcare services for both outpatients and inpatients. The company operates in Asia, Australia and the Middle East.
The company's outpatient service has around 43 clinics centers with 282 examination rooms, and capacity to serve over 5,500 outpatients per day. The company's licensed capacity for inpatient service totals 580 beds, including ward beds and intensive care beds.
Bumrungrad Hospital has a 24-hour emergency room, 19 operating theatres, four types of intensive care units (adult, pediatric, cardiac and a Level III neo-natal ICU) and a rehabilitation center. Its surgical facilities include two cardiac catheterization laboratories; 19 operating theaters (two set up for cardiac surgery); a surgical navigation system; and endoscopy, arthroscopy, lithotripsy and interventional radiology capabilities.
Bumrungrad Hospital offers services in five buildings, Bumrungrad International Clinic Building (BIC), Bumrungrad International Hospital Building (BIHB), Bumrungrad International Tower Building (BIT), Vitallife Building and Bumrungrad Residence and Office Building (BRO).
BIC is a 22-storey outpatient facility, with the first 10 floors being used as parking spaces and the top 12 floors as outpatient clinics and ancillary services together with non-clinic floors for patient services, conference and educational facilities. BIH offers a combination of inpatient and outpatient services. The licensed inpatient bed capacity of BIH is around 580. BIT offers space on the Bangkok campus for clinical and support functions, and seven floors of parking spaces.
Vitallife Building is occupied by Vitallife Corporation Limited, which provides preventive care services targeted at health-conscious individuals. BRO accommodates back office functions and employee housing for over 1,000 nurses.
The company's subsidiaries include Bumrungrad Personnel Development and Training Center Co., Ltd. (BPDTC), Vitallife Corporation Limited (Vitallife), Asia Global Health Limited (AGH), Asia Global Research Company Limited (AGR), Life and Longevity Limited (LLL), Vitallife International AG (VLA), Bumrungrad Personnel Development Center Co., Ltd. (BPDCL), Health Horizons Enterprises Pte. Ltd. (HHEPL), Bumrungrad Mongolia LLC (BML), Seoul Seniors Tower LLC (SSTL) and Ruenmongkol Company Limited.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Bumrungrad Hospital Public Company Limited in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Bumrungrad Hospital Public Company Limited listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Bumrungrad Hospital Public Company Limited’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Bumrungrad Hospital Public Company Limited’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Bumrungrad Hospital Public Company Limited’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Bumrungrad Hospital Public Company Limited operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Bumrungrad Hospital Public Company Limited?
- How has Bumrungrad Hospital Public Company Limited performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Bumrungrad Hospital Public Company Limited rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Bumrungrad Hospital Public Company Limited strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Bumrungrad Hospital Public Company Limited’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Bumrungrad Hospital Public Company Limited? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years