Bulgarian Telecommunications Company (VIVACOM) is a Bulgaria-based telecommunications operator, engaged in the development, operation and maintenance of the fixed and mobile network and data system. The company offers its products to the clients under 'VIVACOM' brand.
The company operates through three business segments: Fixed Line Business, Mobile Line Business and NURTS Business.
VIVACOM's Fixed Line Business segment offers voice and data services over the fixed network. In FY2016, the Fixed Line Business segment reported revenues of BGN508.5 million, which accounted for 58.1% of the company's total revenue.
The company's Mobile Line Business segment is engaged in the provision of mobile services such as GSM (global system for mobile communication) and UMTS (universal mobile telecommunications system) Standards. In FY2016, the Mobile Line Business segment reported revenues of BGN336.4 million, which accounted for 38.4% of the company's total revenue.
VIVACOM's NURTS Business segment is engaged in the provision of television (TV) and radio broadcasting, collection services and maintenance of telecom infrastructure. In FY2016, the Nurts Business segment reported revenues of BGN43.5 million, which accounted for 5.0% of the company's total revenue.
The company also offers a range of services such as fixed telephony, fixed broadband and pay TV services to both residential and business customers. The pay TV includes both DTH (Direct to Home), a satellite television signal transmitted directly to the home, rather than to a broadcast television station or to a cable television provider for retransmission to the subscriber; and IPTV (Internet protocol Television), a digitalized platform that delivers TV content through internet connectivity.
VIVACOM offers telecom products and services through its distribution network of over 250 own retail outlets with an additional 58 alternative sale points.
The company's ultimate parent company is V Telecom Investment S.C.A. (V Telecom), which indirectly owns 100% of the shares of Viva Telecom Bulgaria EOOD, which is the parent of the company. The company's subsidiaries include BTC Net EOOD, NURTS Bulgaria EAD and NURTS Digital EAD.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Bulgarian Telecommunications Company AD in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Bulgarian Telecommunications Company AD listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Bulgarian Telecommunications Company AD’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Bulgarian Telecommunications Company AD’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Bulgarian Telecommunications Company AD’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Bulgarian Telecommunications Company AD operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Bulgarian Telecommunications Company AD?
- How has Bulgarian Telecommunications Company AD performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Bulgarian Telecommunications Company AD rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Bulgarian Telecommunications Company AD strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Bulgarian Telecommunications Company AD’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Bulgarian Telecommunications Company AD? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years