Bulgarian Energy Holding (BEH) is a Bulgaria-based natural gas supplier that is involved in the supply, transmission, transit, storage, management, distribution, sale and purchase of energy related products and services, through its subsidiaries. The company operates in Bulgaria, Russia, Ukraine and Romania.
The company operates its business through four segments: electric power, natural gas, coal and administrative activities.
BEH operates its electricit power segment through four of its subsidiaries: TPP Maritsa East 2, NPP Kozloduy, Natsionalna elektricheska kompania (NEK) and Elektroenergien sistemen operator (ESO). TPP Maritsa East 2, NPP Kozloduy and NEK all generate electricity through a thermal power plant, a nuclear power plant and hydro-power plants, respectively. NEK buys and sells electricity on both the regulated and free markets. Its principal customers include medium and low voltage electricity supply companies in Bulgaria but it also supplies electricity to around 90 industrial customers. NEK also exports electricity. ESO is involved in electricity transmission and runs Bulgaria's electricity grid.
The company's natural gas segment operates through its subsidiaries Bulgargaz and Bulgartransgaz. Bulgargaz is the public supplier of natural gas, and Bulgartransgaz is engaged in the transmission and transit of natural gas through Bulgaria's gas transmission and transit networks and also operates a gas storage facility.
BEH operates its coal segment through its subsidiary Mini Maritsa iztok EAD (MMID). MMID's main activities are coal production and sale; industrial, commercial, leasing, repair and foreign trade activities; and training and retraining of coal mining personnel.
The company's administrative activities segment is involved in the provision of services to entities of the other segments of the company.
BEH is also engaged in providing telecommunications services. Bulgartel, a trader in the field of communication technologies and data transmission, is engaged in marketing and engineering activity in telecommunications, building, use and maintenance of telecommunications networks and information systems, and rendition of telecommunication and information services.
The company's other subsidiaries include Energy Investment Company, ESO, Gauging and Information Technologies Energy Operator, Independent Bulgarian Energy Exchange, NPP Kozloduy, and TPP Maritsa East 2.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Bulgarian Energy Holding EAD in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Bulgarian Energy Holding EAD listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Bulgarian Energy Holding EAD’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Bulgarian Energy Holding EAD’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Bulgarian Energy Holding EAD’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Bulgarian Energy Holding EAD operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Bulgarian Energy Holding EAD?
- How has Bulgarian Energy Holding EAD performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Bulgarian Energy Holding EAD rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Bulgarian Energy Holding EAD strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Bulgarian Energy Holding EAD’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Bulgarian Energy Holding EAD? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years