Buhler provides plant, equipment and services for processing foods and manufacturing materials. It has operations in over 140 countries in Europe, North America, Asia, Australia and Africa.
The company operates through two divisions: grain and food, and advanced materials.
Buhler's grain and food division operates through five business units: grain milling, value nutrition, sortex and rice, grain logistics, and consumer foods.
The company's grain milling business unit offers process technology and engineering services for processing wheat, durum, corn and maize, rye, oats, barley, millets and sorghum, buckwheat, soybeans, peas and beans. The grain milling business unit operates a training center in Uzwil. Buhler also supports the Swiss Milling School in St. Gallen, an institute for training grain milling technologist. Its value nutrition business unit provides services and products for food industry.
Buhler's sortex and rice business unit's product portfolio includes optical sorters capable of detecting and removing product particles with color, shape, and size defects and foreign matter contained in food and other commodities. Its grain logistics business unit offers package solutions, machinery and components in the food value-added chain from agricultural product's reception to stages of processing; consumer foods business unit is engaged in the production of range of chocolate articles such as cocoa, chocolates, coffee and nuts.
The company's advanced materials division operates through three business units: die casting, grinding and dispersion, and Leybold optics.
Buhler's die casting business unit is engaged in the manufacturing of die casting systems. Its grinding and dispersion business unit offers products for wet grinding and dispersion applications. Buhler's Leybold optics business unit offers vacuum depositing systems. It develops and produces systems for coating glasses.
Scope of the Report
- bout the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Buhler AG in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Buhler AG listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Buhler AG’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Buhler AG’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Buhler AG’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Buhler AG operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Buhler AG?
- How has Buhler AG performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Buhler AG rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Buhler AG strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Buhler AG’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Buhler AG? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years