BSQUARE is a US-based company engaged in providing software and engineering services to the smart device marketplace. The company primarily focuses on smart devices that utilize embedded versions of the Microsoft Windows family of operating systems such as Windows Embedded Compact, Windows Embedded Standard and Windows Mobile and devices running other operating systems such as Android, Linux and QNX. BSQUARE operates in the US, Taiwan, Japan and the UK.
The company offers its products in three categories: proprietary software products, third-party software products and engineering services.
BSQUARE's proprietary software products include HTML5 Rendering Engine, TestQuest 10 and Data V.
The company's HTML5 Rendering engine is based on the open-source WebKit platform. Using WebKit, device makers can create portable applications and user interfaces for their devices using the industry-standard HTML5 markup language. The TestQuest 10 is a next generation software testing automation tool that provides customers with a complete test solution to test smart devices including tools to create and manage test cases. DataV is a data solution for the Internet of Things (IoT) market, which includes software products, applications and services that turn raw device data into useful, meaningful and actionable data.
BSQUARE's third-party software offerings include Microsoft authorized value-added provider (VAP) of Windows Embedded operating systems and toolkits for Windows Embedded Compact, Windows Embedded Standard and Windows Embedded Server, along with other Microsoft related and legacy technology. The company also sells Windows Mobile operating systems, Microsoft's Office Mobile and several other related products. The company also distributes Adobe Flash technologies and Adobe Reader.
The company's engineering services is delivered through engineering services such as architectural and system design; software design and development services; platform development systems integration; application, middleware and multimedia software development; quality assurance and testing services; device solution strategy consulting; technical support; implementation services; and test automation engineering services.
BSQUARE's subsidiaries are BSQUARE KK and BSQUARE EMEA Limited.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of BSQUARE Corporation in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about BSQUARE Corporation listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines BSQUARE Corporation’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases BSQUARE Corporation’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of BSQUARE Corporation’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does BSQUARE Corporation operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of BSQUARE Corporation?
- How has BSQUARE Corporation performed financially from the 2013?
- How does BSQUARE Corporation rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are BSQUARE Corporation strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are BSQUARE Corporation’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of BSQUARE Corporation? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years