Brookstone is a lifestyle retail company. The company's distribution channels include 300 Brookstone stores nationwide and in Puerto Rico. Brookstone is owned by Sailing Innovation (US) Inc. (Sailing). The company primarily operates in the US.
The company offers products which include electronics such as audio and speakers, headphones and ear buds, home theater equipment, projectors and screens, speakers, and travel electronics, among others; massage equipment such as body massagers, massage chairs, cordless massagers, massage tools, neck massagers, and leg and foot massagers.
Brookstone offers furniture products including bedroom furniture, dining room furniture, entryway furniture, living room furniture, home bar furniture, bathroom furniture, children's furniture, and counter stools; and games and toy products such as golf accessories, bicycles / bike accessories, scooters and motorized toys, electronic toys, yard games, and desk toys; and outdoor living products comprise outdoor furniture covers, outdoor furniture, swimming pool accessories, flag accessories, bird houses and feeders, telescopes and binoculars, gardening and planting, and lawn maintenance.
The company also provides travel products such as luggage, travel comfort accessories, laptop cases, bags, luggage accessories, iPod and iPhone travel accessories, travel wallets, power adapters and chargers, travel appliances and travel gadgets; home living products include home decor, doormats and rugs, cooling appliances, cleaning appliances, cleaning and laundry supplies, home mirrors, fireplace and accessories, and Christmas decorations.
Brookstone' bath and spa products include home spa, therapy and wellness, towels and robes, personal grooming, mirrors and lighting, and bathroom storage and decor; home fitness products such as fitness equipment, fitness accessories, and weights and resistance training; automotive and garage tools such as auto electronics, auto comfort, auto safety, automotive tools, garage storage, garage decors, and outdoor equipment covers; pet supplies such as food bowls and feeders, pet toys, and pet travels accessories; watches and accessories include watch winders, watches, jewelry and jewelry storage, travel wallets; wine and bar accessories; and gifts for men and women.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Brookstone, Inc. in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Brookstone, Inc. listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Brookstone, Inc.’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Brookstone, Inc.’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Brookstone, Inc.’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Brookstone, Inc. operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Brookstone, Inc.?
- How has Brookstone, Inc. performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Brookstone, Inc. rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Brookstone, Inc. strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Brookstone, Inc.’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Brookstone, Inc.? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years