BroadVision Inc. is a provider of enterprise collaboration and engagement solutions, which are used by customers to create e-commerce, portal solutions, and Enterprise Social Networks (ESN) and collaboration and knowledge management solutions. The company operates in the US, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific.
The company operates through a single segment: electronic commerce business solutions. The company's electronic commerce business solutions segment provides software solutions, including BroadVision 9 (business agility suite), Clearvale, QuickSilver and Vmoso. BroadVision 9 unifies e-business with enterprise communication and collaboration into one solution. It integrates the Vmoso real-time communication and social collaboration solution with the BroadVision e-business platform. BroadVision 9 serves financial services, healthcare, telecommunications, utilities, systems integrators, human resources, higher education and retail sectors.
Clearvale is the company's enterprise social network solution that facilitates enterprise knowledge flows. It organizes and manages multiple social networks into ecosystems. It has three variations, Clearvale Express, Clearvale Enterprise and Clearvale PaasPort. The QuickSilver is a publishing system for documents such as aircraft manuals, weapon system manuals and customizable insurance policies. It supports multiple output formats such as hypertext markup language (HTML), portable document format (PDF) and postscript. It assembles various text, graphic and database sources including Microsoft Word, Autocad, Microsoft Excel, and Oracle.
Vmoso is a cloud application for conducting virtual enterprise communication, mobile workgroup collaboration and social business engagement. It serves social networking, workflows for assigning tasks, chats, email integration and content sharing. The company provides a range of global services including business consulting services; implementation services; integration and package services; upgrade and migration services; and performance tuning. Geographically, the company operates in three regions: the US, Asia/Pacific and Europe.
In FY2016, the US accounted 46.8% of the company’s total revenue, followed by Asia/Pacific (36.7%) and Europe (16.5%). BroadVision's subsidiaries include BroadVision France, S.A.; BroadVision U.K., Ltd.; BroadVision Srl; BroadVision Iberica S.A; Nihon BroadVision KK; Interleaf GmbH; BroadVision System PVT LTD; BroadVision Delaware LLC; BroadVision Barbados Ltd; and BroadVision OnDemand (Beijing) Ltd.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of BroadVision, Inc. in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about BroadVision, Inc. listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines BroadVision, Inc.’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases BroadVision, Inc.’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of BroadVision, Inc.’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does BroadVision, Inc. operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of BroadVision, Inc.?
- How has BroadVision, Inc. performed financially from the 2013?
- How does BroadVision, Inc. rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are BroadVision, Inc. strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are BroadVision, Inc.’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of BroadVision, Inc.? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years