Britannia is one of the leading food companies operating in the Indian biscuits industry. The company is engaged in the manufacturing and distribution of food products primarily bakery products such as biscuits, bread, cakes and rusk; and dairy products.
The company operates through a single business segment: foods (primarily bakery products and dairy products). Britannia operates in the Indian and overseas market through its subsidiaries, fellow subsidiary companies and associates.
The company's bakery products operations in India are managed by International Bakery Products, Puducherry, Tamil Nadu; J B Mangharam Foods, Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh; Manna Foods, Madurai, Tamil Nadu; Ganges Vally Foods, Hoogly, West Bengal; and Sunrise Biscuit Company, Guwahati, Assam. Britannia markets its biscuit products in the country under the brand names of Tiger, Good Day, 50-50, Marie Gold, Treat, Milk Bikis, NutriChoice, Time Pass, Top, Pure Magic, Little Hearts, Nice Time and Bourbon.
The company also offers a wide range of bar cakes, chunk cakes, vegetarian cakes, muffills, biscotti, and nut and raisin romance under the cakes category. It operates in the premium bakery products business through its wholly-owned subsidiary, Daily Bread Gourmet Foods (Daily Bread). The subsidiary manufactures and retails a range of breads, including specialty breads, cakes, pastries and cookies. These products are currently marketed in Bangalore, India.
The dairy products business of the company in India is operated through its wholly-owned subsidiary, Britannia Dairy Private Limited. The company’s dairy products portfolio comprises cheese, milk, butter, yoghurt, ghee, dairy whitener and milk-based ready to drink beverages. Britannia markets its dairy portfolio through well-integrated cold chain logistics network and serves three million outlets across India.
The company's international operations are managed by several subsidiaries. These include Strategic Food International and Al Sallan Food Industries in the Middle East, as well as Britannia and Associates (Mauritius) Private Limited and Britannia Dairy Holdings Private Limited in Mauritius.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Britannia Industries Limited in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Britannia Industries Limited listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Britannia Industries Limited’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Britannia Industries Limited’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Britannia Industries Limited’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Britannia Industries Limited operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Britannia Industries Limited?
- How has Britannia Industries Limited performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Britannia Industries Limited rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Britannia Industries Limited strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Britannia Industries Limited’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Britannia Industries Limited? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years