Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. is engaged in providing investor communications and technology-driven solutions for wealth management, asset management and capital markets firms. The company provides solutions for diverse industry including financial services, corporations, healthcare, telecom and utilities. Its product and service portfolio comprises advisor desktop solutions, advisor targeting, asset servicing, bank debt and loan trading, billing and expense management, cash management, digital delivery, direct marketing and tax services.
BFS offers a range of solutions, including bank and broker-dealer investor communication solutions, corporate issuer solutions, advisor solutions, mutual fund and retirement solutions, and global technology and operations. BFS has majority of its operations in the US. The company operates through two business segments: Investor communication solutions and Global technology and operations.
BFS’ Investor communication solutions business comprises bank and broker-dealer investor communication solutions, corporate issuer solutions, advisor solutions and mutual fund and retirement solutions businesses. The investor communication solutions business is involved in the processing and distribution of proxy materials to investors in equity securities and mutual funds and also the facilitation of related vote processing.
The company’s ProxyEdge is an electronic proxy delivery and voting solution for institutional investors and financial advisors. Additionally, the company distributes regulatory reports and corporate action/reorganization event information and tax reporting solutions which assists its clients meet their regulatory compliance needs.
The company’s advisor solutions comprises the creation of sales and educational content including seminars and a library of financial planning topics and customer communications solutions such as customizable advisor websites, search engine marketing and electronic and print newsletters to financial and wealth advisors, and insurance agents. BFS also provides financial information distribution and transaction reporting services to financial services firms, corporations and mutual funds.
These services include the processing and distribution of account statements and trade confirmations, traditional and personalized document fulfillment and content management services, marketing communications, and imaging, archival and workflow solutions.
In addition, the company provides corporate issuers with registered proxy services, registrar, stock transfer and record-keeping services. In FY2017, the Investor communication solution segment of the company reported the revenue of US$3,421.4 million, which accounted for 81.0% of company’s total revenue.
The Global technology and operations business offers a suite of advanced computerized real-time transaction processing services which automates the securities transaction lifecycle from desktop productivity tools, data aggregation, performance reporting, and portfolio management to order capture and execution, trade confirmation, settlement, reference data, reconciliations and accounting.
The company’s services assist financial institutions consolidate their books and records, gather and service assets under management, focus on their core businesses, and manage risks. BFS’ multi-currency capabilities support trading activities on a global basis. BFS also provides business process outsourcing (BPO) services, managed services solution which supports the operations of its clients’ businesses including securities clearing, record-keeping, and custody-related functions.
In FY2017, the Global technology and operations segment of the company reported the revenue of US$802.7 million, which accounted for 19.0% of company’s total revenue. BFS serves a large and diverse client base across four client groups: capital markets, asset management, wealth management and corporations. Under capital market, the company helps the clients to improve their trade and account processing operations with support for middle- and back-office operations, administration, finance, and risk and compliance.
For asset management firms, the company provides cross-asset, multi-currency investing across a range of brokers and executing venues from a single technology and operating solution. For wealth management firms, the company provides advisors with tools to create a better investor experience and deliver more streamlined, efficient, and effective process. BFS’s customer communication solutions help companies to transform their essential communications such as bills and statements into engaging, personalized experiences.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc.’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc.’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc.’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- hat domain does Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc.?
- How has Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc.’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc.? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years