Brinker is one of the leading casual dining restaurant companies in the world. The company operates 1,660 restaurants located in 49 US states, and Washington DC. It also operates restaurants in the US territories of Guam and Puerto Rico as well as in 31 other countries.
Brinker operates through two operating segments: Chili's Grill & Bar (Chili's) and Maggiano's Little Italy (Maggiano's). The two brands operate company-owned restaurants principally in the US within the full-service casual dining segment of the industry.
Chili's is a casual dining restaurant offering Fresh Mex and Fresh Tex menu such as slow-smoked baby back ribs, craft burgers, fajitas, bottomless chips and salsa paired with tableside guacamole. Chili’s expanded its Fresh Tex and Fresh Mex menu by introducing items like sizzling steaks and burritos. Additionally, Chili's offers a selection of alcoholic beverages available from the bar, including its signature Margaritas and new craft draft beer. As of June 29, 2016, the company operated 1,609 Chili's restaurants, of which 950 were company-owned and 659 were franchised.
Maggiano's is a full-service, national, casual dining Italian restaurant brand. Maggiano's restaurants feature individual and family-style menus. Restaurants also have banquet facilities to host large party business or social events. Maggiano's restaurants have a full lunch and dinner menu offering chef-prepared, classic Italian-American fare in the form of appetizers, entrees with portions of pasta, chicken, seafood, veal and prime steaks, and desserts. The restaurants also offer a range of alcoholic beverages, including a selection of Handcrafted Classic Cocktails and premium wines. In addition, Maggiano's offers a full carryout menu as well as local delivery services. As of June 29, 2016, Brinker owned and operated 51 Maggiano's restaurants.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Brinker International, Inc. in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Brinker International, Inc. listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Brinker International, Inc.’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Brinker International, Inc.’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Brinker International, Inc.’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Brinker International, Inc. operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Brinker International, Inc.?
- How has Brinker International, Inc. performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Brinker International, Inc. rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Brinker International, Inc. strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Brinker International, Inc.’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Brinker International, Inc.? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years