Brightoil Petroleum (Holdings) Limited , together with its subsidiaries, is engaged in the exploration, exploitation and production of oil and gas fields. The company is also engaged in international trading and bunkering, marine transportation, oil storage and terminal facilities businesses. Brightoil Petroleum operates in China, Singapore, the British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Hong Kong, Bahamas, and Oman.
The company operates through the following business segments: International Trading and Bunkering Operation, Marine Transportation Operation, Upstream Crude Oil Business, and Upstream Natural Gas Business.
Brightoil Petroleum's International Trading and Bunkering Operation segment is engaged in the international supply of petroleum products. It also includes the provision of marine bunkering services to international vessels. In FY2016, the International Trading and Bunkering Operation segment reported revenues of HKD44,606.0 million, which accounted for 92.8% of the company's total revenue, excluding all other segments.
The company's Marine Transportation Operation segment provides marine transportation services of fuel oil or crude oil internationally. In FY2016, the Marine Transportation Operation segment reported revenues of HKD1,338.0 million, which accounted for 2.8% of the company's total revenue.
Brightoil Petroleum's Upstream Natural Gas Business is engaged in the gas development and production. In FY2016, the Upstream Crude Oil Business segment reported revenues of HKD1,324.0 million, which accounted for 2.8% of the company's total revenue.
The company’s Upstream Crude Oil Business segment is engaged in the development, production and sales of crude oil. In FY2016, the Upstream Natural Gas Business segment reported revenues of HKD798.0 million, which accounted for 1.7% of the company's total revenue.
Geographically, the company classifies its operations into four segments, namely The PRC, Oman, Singapore, and Others. In FY2016, The PRC segment accounted for 19.8% of the company's total revenues, followed by Oman with 55.1%; Singapore with 11.5%; and Others with 13.5%.
Brightoil Petroleum's subsidiaries include Brightoil Petroleum (S'pore) Ltd., Brightoil Lucky Tanker Ltd., Brightoil Marine Bunkering Group Ltd., Brightoil 688 Oil Tanker Pte Limited, and Brightoil Legend Tanker Ltd., and Brightoil Shipping Singapore Pte Ltd.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Brightoil Petroleum Limited in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Brightoil Petroleum Limited listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Brightoil Petroleum Limited’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Brightoil Petroleum Limited’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Brightoil Petroleum Limited’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Brightoil Petroleum Limited operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Brightoil Petroleum Limited?
- How has Brightoil Petroleum Limited performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Brightoil Petroleum Limited rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Brightoil Petroleum Limited strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Brightoil Petroleum Limited’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Brightoil Petroleum Limited? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years