Bri Chem Corp. is a chemical industry and wholesale distributor and manufacturer of oil and gas drilling fluids. The company is into distribution and blending of oil field drilling, completion, stimulation and production of fluids. It operates in Canada and the US along with its subsidiaries. The Bri Chem has five reportable segments: Fluids Distribution Canada, Fluids Distribution USA, Fluids Blending and Packaging Canada, Fluids Blending and Packaging USA and Others.
Bri Chem under fluids distribution Canada segment it distributes fluids in the western Canadian sedimentary basin. The company focus on drilling stage of oil and gas by providing drilling fluids products and custom based products to the major and independent oil and gas companies. These fluids are used in the process of drilling vertical or horizontal boreholes. The company fluids are used as integral part of the process and serving a number of functions, including controlling pressures, lubricating drill bit, stabilizing the well bore and other functions. It distributes drilling fluid products from 10 warehouses spread across Alberta, Saskatchewan and British Columbia.
In FY2016, the fluids distribution Canada segment reported revenue of CAD22.38 million, which accounted for 36.04% of the company’s total revenue. Under fluids distribution USA segment it serves drilling fluids through its 14 warehouses located in the major areas of the USA. In FY2016, the fluids distribution USA segment reported revenue of CAD24.68 million, which accounted for 39.76% of the company’s total revenue. The company under the fluids blending and packaged Canada segment manufactures cement, stimulation, fracturing and production of chemical fluids.
The cement is deployed into the well via pumps, displacing the drilling fluids and the stimulation process involves special blends of chemicals and acids to oil or gas producing formations in order to diminish or eliminate unwanted materials. The company has dedicated facilities to blend the products with specialty additives and package specialty fluids for customer specific products that are supplied through packaged and truck load quantities. In FY2016, the fluids blending and packaged Canada segment reported revenue of CAD11.16 million, which accounted for 17.98% of the company’s total revenue.
Bri Chem under fluids blending and packaging USA segment it operates through its subsidiary of sun coast materials LLC. It provides cement additives for customers that require various mixtures of cement products in the region. In FY2016, the fluids blending and packaged USA segment reported revenue of CAD3.86 million, which accounted for 6.22% of the company’s total revenue. Bri Chem has a laboratory in Calgary, Alberta from which it serves its customers thorough out the western Canadian sedimentary basin.
The services include testing equipment and quality assurance. Bri Chem has Mud school training, and also research and analysis of various oil field chemicals. Bri Chem classifies its geographic operations into two regions namely, Canada, the US. In FY2016, the company generated 54% of the total revenue from the Canada and the remaining 46% from the USA.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Bri-Chem Corp. in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Bri-Chem Corp. listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- ompany SWOT Analysis - Outlines Bri-Chem Corp.’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Bri-Chem Corp.’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Bri-Chem Corp.’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Bri-Chem Corp. operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Bri-Chem Corp.?
- How has Bri-Chem Corp. performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Bri-Chem Corp. rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Bri-Chem Corp. strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Bri-Chem Corp.’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Bri-Chem Corp.? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years