Brewin Dolphin Holdings is a holding company involved in providing investment management, financial planning and other portfolio management services. The company has 28 offices throughout the UK, the Channel Islands and Ireland offering a range of financial services.
The services offered to clients include discretionary fund management, financial planning, individual savings accounts (ISAs), managed fund services and online valuations.
Brewin Dolphin's discretionary fund management services allow clients to outsource the day-to-day management of their clients' portfolios. This ranges from equities and bonds to investment funds and hedge funds, underpinned by the benefit of institutional teams.
The company's financial planning services provide the strategy for managing and safeguarding long-term wealth. These services are provided in the areas of retirement planning, protection of financial products, such as life assurance, income protection and critical illness cover; guidance on estate planning and tax-efficient ways of investing.
Brewin Dolphin also plans the individual savings accounts (ISA) portfolio of its clients. It offers a tax-efficient way to increase portfolio value and is a feature of personal investment portfolios.
The company's Managed Funds Service (MFS) is launched for the Independent Financial Advisory (IFA) market and is designed to provide fund management to clients. It is administered by third-party platform providers and is structured to preserve the client-adviser relationship.
The company also offers charity fund management services through across the UK.
Brewin Dolphin's subsidiaries include BDS Nominees Limited, Brewin 1762 Nominees Limited, Brewin Dolphin Limited, Brewin Dolphin MP, Tilman Brewin Dolphin Limited, Brewin Nominees (Channel Islands) Limited, Brewin Nominees Limited, Giltspur Nominees Limited, North Castle Street (Nominee) Limited, Tilman Brewin Dolphin Limited and Webrich Limited.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Brewin Dolphin Holdings PLC in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Brewin Dolphin Holdings PLC listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Brewin Dolphin Holdings PLC’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Brewin Dolphin Holdings PLC’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Brewin Dolphin Holdings PLC’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Brewin Dolphin Holdings PLC operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Brewin Dolphin Holdings PLC?
- How has Brewin Dolphin Holdings PLC performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Brewin Dolphin Holdings PLC rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Brewin Dolphin Holdings PLC strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Brewin Dolphin Holdings PLC’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Brewin Dolphin Holdings PLC? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years