Breville Group is an Australia based company, which provides small electrical appliances in the consumer products industry. The company markets its products under the brand names of Breville, Kambrook, Ronson, Sage, and Philips. Breville operates in Australia, the US, Canada, New Zealand, Hong Kong and the UK.
The company operates in three geographical segments: Australia and New Zealand distribution, North America distribution, and Rest of the World (ROW) distribution.
In Australia and New Zealand, Breville trades under its company owned brands, Breville, Kambrook and also distributes a range of Philips products under a license agreement. The company's Kambrook brands offer a range of products, including kitchen appliances, irons, vacuums, heating and cooling products. Breville also distributes a range of Philips products in the garment and personal care categories.
In North America, the company distributes its range of designed and developed kitchen products under the Breville brand through channels and its own online retailing platform.
In the Asia Pacific region, the Middle East, and South America, the company markets its designed and developed products under the brand, Breville. In Europe and the UK, the company has a number of partners who market Breville's designed and developed products under their own brands.
The company's brands include Breville, Kambrook, Sage, Ronson and Philips.
Breville's subsidiaries include Thebe International Pty Limited, Breville Holdings Pty Limited, Breville Pty Limited, Breville R&D Pty Limited, HWI International Limited, Gannet Holdings Limited, HWI Export Limited, Breville Holdings USA, Inc., Breville USA, Inc., Holding HWI Canada, Inc, HWI Canada, Inc, and Breville Canada, L.P.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Breville Group Limited in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Breville Group Limited listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Breville Group Limited’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Breville Group Limited’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Breville Group Limited’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Breville Group Limited operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Breville Group Limited?
- How has Breville Group Limited performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Breville Group Limited rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Breville Group Limited strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Breville Group Limited’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Breville Group Limited? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years