Bravura Solutions Pty Limited provides software solutions and professional services for wealth management, life insurance and transfer agency markets. The company operates through two reportable business segments: Wealth Management; and Funds Administration. Bravura solutions Wealth Management offers Sonata, ePass, and Garradin products.
The company’s Sonata application supports the administration to various business lines, including pensions and retirement savings, life insurance and investment, wrap and platform; ePASS delivers a single, client centric online and mobile experience, online services for accumulation and retirement products, including defined benefit schemes, as well as retirement and pension products. Garradin is a comprehensive portfolio administration system, registry, integrated assets and tax management functionalities, used in various sectors, like retail wealth management platforms, registry and mutual funds, wholesale investment management, and custody.
In FY2017, the wealth management segment reported revenue of AUD122.7 million, which accounted for 63.9% of the company's total revenue. Through Funds administration segment, the company offers multi-currency platforms to meet the regulatory and reporting requirements. It provides software as a service (SaaS) solutions and enterprise funds administration platforms. SaaS, a comprehensive Rufus Enterprise funds administration platform provides cost effective and highly scalable solution to boutique and mid-sized asset managers, who do not have the appetite for the self-administration option and provides the same cost model and speed to market efficiencies. It also offers all the technical advantages of outsourcing including short implementation timeframes and a low initial outlay.
The enterprise funds administration platforms offers software hosting services which include infrastructure support, database administration and provision of disaster recovery facilities, operational management, help desk services and software support. In FY2017, the Funds administration segment reported revenue of AUD69.2 million, which accounted for 36.1% of the company's total revenue. Bravura Solutions also offers professional services and managed services.
The company's professional services include business process outsourcing (BPO) partnering, consulting, data migration, implementation, software development, support services and training. The company operates in Australia, Bermuda, Hong Kong, India, Luxembourg, New Zealand, Poland, South Africa, Thailand and the UK. Geographically, Australia accounted for 32.4%, followed by the UK (53.8%), New Zealand (8.2%) and Others accounted (5.6%) of the company’s total revenue.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Bravura Solutions Pty Limited in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Bravura Solutions Pty Limited listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Bravura Solutions Pty Limited’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Bravura Solutions Pty Limited’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Bravura Solutions Pty Limited’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Bravura Solutions Pty Limited operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Bravura Solutions Pty Limited?
- How has Bravura Solutions Pty Limited performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Bravura Solutions Pty Limited rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Bravura Solutions Pty Limited strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Bravura Solutions Pty Limited’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Bravura Solutions Pty Limited? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years