Brainsway is a medical device company involved in the provision and development of advanced technology solutions for the treatment of a variety of brain disorders. It has operations in Israel and the US.
The company is also engaged in treatment of major depressive disorders (MDD), a neuropsychiatric disorder that is expressed in emotional, physiological and behavioral effects. Brainsway also uses traditional alternatives for treatment of MDD including drug therapy, psychotherapy, surface transcranial magnetic stimulation (TMS) and electro-convulsive therapy (ECT).
Brainsway's Deep Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (Deep TMS), is a medical device that is designed to assist in the treatment of brain disorders by providing a non-invasive therapy that allows patients with major depressive disorder (MDD) and other brain disorders to regain well-being, calm and happiness.
The company operates through a single subsidiary; Brainsway USA Inc.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Brainsway Ltd. in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Brainsway Ltd. listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Brainsway Ltd.’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Brainsway Ltd.’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Brainsway Ltd.’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Brainsway Ltd. operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Brainsway Ltd.?
- How has Brainsway Ltd. performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Brainsway Ltd. rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Brainsway Ltd. strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Brainsway Ltd.’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Brainsway Ltd.? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years