Brady Corporation is a global manufacturer and supplier of identification solutions and workplace safety products that identify and protect premises, products and people. The company's customers are spread across the electronics, telecommunications, manufacturing, electrical, construction, education, medical and other industries. Brady has operations in the Americas, Europe and Asia Pacific.
The company operates its business through two business segments: identification solutions and workplace safety.
The Identification Solutions segment offers identification and healthcare products that are manufactured internally under the Brady brand, and are primarily sold through distribution to a broad range of maintenance, repair and operations (MRO) and original equipment manufacturers (OEM) customers.
The segment's primary product categories include facility identification and protection, which includes safety signs, pipe markers, labeling systems, spill control products, lockout/tagout devices and software and services for auditing, procedure writing and training; product identification, which includes materials and printing systems for product identification, brand protection labeling, work in process labeling, and finished product identification; wire identification, includes hand-held printers, wire markers, sleeves, and tags. It also offers people identification products including self-expiring name tags, badges, lanyards, and access control software; patient identification products including wristbands and labels used in hospitals for tracking and improving the safety of patients; and custom wristbands used in the leisure and entertainment industry such as theme parks, concerts and festivals.
In FY2016, the Identification Solutions segment reported revenues of $776.9 million, which accounted for 69.3% of the company's total revenue.
Brady's Workplace Safety segment consists of workplace safety and compliance products, which are sold under multiple brand names through catalog and digital to a broad range of MRO customers. Key products offered by the segment include: safety and compliance signs, tags, and labels; informational and architectural signage; asset tracking labels; first aid products; industrial warehouse and office equipment and labor law compliance posters.
Products within the segment are sold under a variety of brands, including safety and facility identification products offered under the Seton, Emedco, Signals, Safety Signs Service and Pervaco brands; first aid supplies under the Accidental Health and Safety, Trafalgar, and Securimed brands; warehouse supplies and industrial furniture under the Runelandhs and Welco brands; wire identification products marketed under the Carroll brand; and labor law compliance posters under the Personnel Concepts brand. The segment primarily sells to other businesses and serves many industries, including manufacturers, process industries, government, education, construction, and utilities.
The business markets and sells products through multiple channels, including catalog, telemarketing and digital. The segment also manufactures a range of stock and custom identification products, and also sells a range of related resale products. In FY2016, the Workplace Safety segment reported revenues of $343.7 million, which accounted for 30.7% of the company's total revenue.
Geographically, the company classifies its operations into two segments, namely the US and Others. In FY2016, the US segment accounted for 56.1% of the company's total revenues, followed by others with 43.9%.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Brady Corporation in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- inancials - Details about Brady Corporation listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Brady Corporation’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Brady Corporation’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Brady Corporation’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Brady Corporation operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Brady Corporation?
- How has Brady Corporation performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Brady Corporation rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Brady Corporation strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Brady Corporation’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Brady Corporation? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years