bpost is a Belgium-based mail and parcels services provider. The company is engaged in the collection, transport, sorting and distribution of addressed and non-addressed mail, printed documents, newspapers and parcels. bpost through its subsidiaries and business units, sells a range of products and services, including postal, parcels, banking and financial products, express delivery services, document management and related activities. The company also carries out Services of General Economic Interest (SGEI) on behalf of the Belgian State. bpost operates in Belgium, Hong Kong, the US, Poland, China, Australia, Canada, the Netherlands, the UK and Singapore.
The company operates through two business units: mail and retail solutions (MRS) and parcels and international (P&I).
bpost's MRS unit offers solutions to customers, private and public, self-employed workers and small and medium businesses. It also serves the residential customers as well as all customers using mass market channels such as the post offices, the post points or the bpost's eShop to purchase the mail products. The company also sells banking and insurance products under an agency agreement with bpost bank and AG Insurance.
The company's P&I unit is engaged in mail, parcel and e-commerce logistics solutions, which include fulfillment, handling, delivery and return management.
bpost provides products and services, which include transactional mail, advertising mail, press, domestic parcels, international parcels, special logistics, value-added services, international mail, and banking and financial products.
The company's service units include the MSO unit, IOPS unit, the ICT and service operations units, and the human resources and organization (HR&O) unit. The MSO service unit is engaged in collecting, sorting and distributing mail and parcels in Belgium. The IOPS service unit comprises the operations of the European Mail Center, which is located at Brussels Airport and serves as a hub for international mail and parcels.
bpost corporate units include finance, legal, regulatory and internal audit and some costs related to the employee related liabilities and provisions.
The company's subsidiaries include Alteris SA/NV, Certipost SA/NV, Deltamedia SA/NV, eXbo SA/NV, bpost Hong Kong Ltd., Landmark Trade Services, Ltd., bpost International U.S. Inc., Landmark Global (Netherlands) BV and Landmark Trade Services USA, Inc.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of bpost SA in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about bpost SA listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines bpost SA’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases bpost SA’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of bpost SA’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does bpost SA operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of bpost SA?
- How has bpost SA performed financially from the 2013?
- How does bpost SA rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are bpost SA strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are bpost SA’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of bpost SA? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years