Bourbon is a France-based company is engaged in provision of marine and subsea services to offshore oil and gas industry. The company is also engaged in seismic and diving support services as well as support services for wind turbine installation projects. The company operates in the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Middle East regions.
The company provides oil and gas clients with a range of marine support services including supplying offshore installations and vessels; towing, anchoring, and positioning of offshore installations; support to floating oil and gas production, storage, and unloading units; personnel transport; and assistance, salvage, and pollution remediation. The company operates around 513 vessels with an average age of 7.8 years and over 100 Bourbon Liberty vessels.
Bourbon provides subsea services including the inspection, maintenance, and repair of offshore structures. It also provides engineering, supervision, and management services for subsea operations and supports the development of offshore oil and gas fields and wind farms.
The company's fleet of vessels includes AHTS, PSV, SSV, Offshore terminal tugs, FSIV, Surfers, Assistance, salvage, and pollution remediation tugs, MPSV and ROV. Its series of vessels include Bourbon Liberty, Bourbon Explorer 500, Bourbon Evolution 800 and Bourbon P105.
Bourbon’s subsidiaries include the following: Bourbon Offshore Maritima, BON Management AS, Bourbon Black Sea, Bourbon Cap RE, Bourbon Capital Holdings USA, Bourbon China Group Ltd and Bourbon Cormorant Lease SAS.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Bourbon SA in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Bourbon SA listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Bourbon SA’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Bourbon SA’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Bourbon SA’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Bourbon SA operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Bourbon SA?
- How has Bourbon SA performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Bourbon SA rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Bourbon SA strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Bourbon SA’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Bourbon SA? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years