Bottomline Technologies provides cloud-based payment, invoice and banking solutions to the corporations, financial institutions and banks. The company operates in the US, Canada, the UK, Singapore, Switzerland, France, Germany and Australia.
The company operates its business through four segments: payments and transactional documents, hosted solutions, digital banking and other.
Bottomline, through its payments and transactional documents segment, supplies a range of software products that provide financial business process management solutions, including making and collecting payments, sending and receiving invoices, and generating and storing of business documents. It also uses payments automation software for direct debit and receivables management and check printing solutions in Europe and other solutions licensed on a subscription basis.
The company, through its hosted solutions segment, provides customers with hosted SaaS offerings that facilitate electronic payment, electronic invoicing and legal spend management. Its legal spend management solutions allow its customers to create processes for managing invoices generated by outside law firms.
Bottomline's digital banking segment provides an array of solutions that are designed for banking and financial institution customers.
The company’s other segment consists of healthcare, and cyber fraud and risk management operating segments. Its cyber fraud and risk management solutions monitor, replay and analyze user behavior to flag and stop suspicious activity in real time. Its healthcare solutions for patient registration, electronic signature, mobile document and payments allow healthcare organizations to improve business efficiencies, reduce costs and improve care quality.
Bottomline's customers include Bank of America Merrill Lynch, BBVA Compass, British Airways, Catholic Health Initiatives, Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, Cigna Corporation, Franklin Templeton, Fidelity, Lloyds Bank, Capital One, Deere and Company, Target Corporation, Johnson Controls, Inc., State Farm Insurance, Sutter Health, Vodafone and Zurich American Insurance Company.
The company's subsidiaries include Fleet Street (US) Corp., Bottomline Technologies Limited, Bottomline Technologies (Aust) Pty Ltd., Bottomline Technologies GmbH, Bottomline Technologies France S.A. and Bottomline Technologies (Canada), Inc.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Bottomline Technologies , Inc. in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Bottomline Technologies , Inc. listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Bottomline Technologies , Inc.’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Bottomline Technologies , Inc.’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Bottomline Technologies , Inc.’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Bottomline Technologies , Inc. operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Bottomline Technologies , Inc.?
- How has Bottomline Technologies , Inc. performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Bottomline Technologies , Inc. rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Bottomline Technologies , Inc. strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Bottomline Technologies , Inc.’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Bottomline Technologies , Inc.? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years