Bose Corporation manufactures audio systems and develops sound solutions designed for applications in space programs, home audio systems, stadiums, auditoriums, department stores, restaurants and the automotive sector, among others.
The company's products are classified into the following categories: automotive systems, professional systems, military applications and Bose Ride system. Bose manufactures automotive sound systems for a wide range of major vehicle manufacturers, including Audi, Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Fiat, GMC, Infiniti, Mazda, Nissan and Porsche, among others. The company also develops suspension systems for automobiles. Bose's professional sound systems are designed for many applications, including restaurants, stadiums, nightclubs, performing arts centers, concert halls, auditoriums and house of worship.
The company's products for the stage include loudspeakers, amplifiers, software, and related accessories. The company also manufactures products for the military such as combat vehicle crewman headsets, tactical headsets and other noise reduction military headsets. The Bose Ride system is designed for heavy-duty truck drivers.
This system, which includes several Bose proprietary technologies and components, provides over-the-road drivers protection from road-induced vibrations. Bose also provides technologies that assist in regulating electric power in airplanes, controlling fuel rods inside nuclear reactors and building testing machines for medical devices.
The company’s ElectroForce Systems Group supplies materials testing and durability simulation instruments to universities, medical device manufacturers, research institutions and engineering firms worldwide. The company has business operations in the Americas, Europe, the Caribbean, Africa, the Middle East, and Asia Pacific. It operates more than 126 stores in North America, including factory and showcase stores.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Bose Corporation in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Bose Corporation listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Bose Corporation’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Bose Corporation’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Bose Corporation’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Bose Corporation operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Bose Corporation?
- How has Bose Corporation performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Bose Corporation rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Bose Corporation strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Bose Corporation’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Bose Corporation? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years