Boryung Pharm is engaged in manufacturing and marketing a range of pharmaceuticals. The company is a subsidiary of Boryung Group. Boryung primarily operates in South Korea.
The company's product portfolio consists of active pharmaceutical ingredients (API's), finished products, and license products.
Boryung's API products include the following: doxorubicin hydrochloride, epirubicin hydrochloride, captopril, alacepril, nitrendipine, fluconazole, ondansetron hydrochloride, tamsulosin hydrochloride, glimepiride, alibendole, torsemide, donepezil, and topiramate.
The company's finished products include: antibiotics, dermatology, cardiovascular, antineoplastics and antiemetics, urology, gastrointestinal, antipyretic, analgesics and anti-inflammatory drugs, amino acids injection, dialysis, antidiabetes, central nervous system (CNS), vaccines, and others.
Boryung's license products include: antibiotics, anti-histamines, antineoplastics and supports, gastrointestinal drugs, cardiovascular drugs, ophthalmic drugs, and respiratory drugs.
The company's products under development include: BR02001, BR5001, Fimasartan, and FUCONNAL (fluconazole).
BR02001 is used for the treatment of autoimmune diseases, and it is in the preclinical stage of development. BR5001 is used for the treatment of anemia, and it is in the preclinical stage of development. Fimasartan is used for the treatment of hypertension. FUCONNAL (fluconazole) is used for the treatment of fungal infection.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Boryung Pharm Co., Ltd. in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Boryung Pharm Co., Ltd. listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Boryung Pharm Co., Ltd.’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Boryung Pharm Co., Ltd.’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Boryung Pharm Co., Ltd.’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Boryung Pharm Co., Ltd. operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Boryung Pharm Co., Ltd.?
- How has Boryung Pharm Co., Ltd. performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Boryung Pharm Co., Ltd. rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Boryung Pharm Co., Ltd. strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Boryung Pharm Co., Ltd.’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Boryung Pharm Co., Ltd.? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years