Boralex Inc is a Canada-based company, engaged in the development and the operation of renewable energy power stations. The company has its operations in the US, Canada and Europe. Boralex classifies its business operations into four segments: Wind Power Stations; Hydroelectric Power Stations; Thermal Power Stations; and Solar Power Stations. Boralex's Wind Power Segment generates 1,146 megawatts (MW) wind power portfolio of assets in Canada and France.
The company currently generates 491 MW of power with an additional 105 MW in total in development projects in France. Boralex also operates in Canada with 553 MW of installed capacity in Quebec and Ontario. In Quebec, the company works independently and with partners on the development of wind farms. In FY2016, the Wind Power Stations segment reported revenue of CAD212 million, reflecting 70.9% of the company’s total revenue.
The Hydroelectric Power Stations segment owns, operates, and manages 15 hydroelectric power stations in Quebec and British Columbia in Canada, and in the US with installed capacity of 156 MW. In FY2016, the segment produced 632 GWh of electricity. In FY2016, the Hydroelectric Power Stations segment reported revenue of CAD57 million, reflecting 19.1% of the company’s total revenue.
Boralex's Thermal Power Segment owns two thermal power stations with a total installed capacity of 47 MW, comprising a 12 MW natural gas cogeneration power station in France and a 35 MW wood-residue power station in Québec. It sources wood residues such as bark, wood chips, and other from landfill. In FY2016, the Thermal Power Stations segment reported revenue of CAD25 million, reflecting 8.3% of the company’s total revenue. The company's Solar Segment diversified its energy portfolio with two solar power facilities with an installed in France.
It operates solar power stations in France and one in Ontario, Canada with installed capacity of 16 MW. In FY2016, the Solar Power Stations segment reported revenue of CAD5 million, reflecting 1.7% of the company’s total revenue. Geographically, Boralex classifies its business operations into three segments: France, Canada, and the US.
In FY2016, France accounted for 50.2% of the company’s total revenue, followed by Canada (40.1%), and the US (9.7%). Boralex subsidiaries include: Boralex Europe SARL, Boralex Energie Verte S.A.S, Boralex US Energy Inc., Boralex Ontario Energy Holdings L.P., Boralex Ontario Energy Holdings 2 L.P., Jamie Creek L.P., Eoliennes Temiscouata S.E.C., Eoliennes Temiscouata II L.P., Frampton Wind Energy L.P. and Boralex Power Limited Partnership.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Boralex Inc. in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Boralex Inc. listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Boralex Inc.’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Boralex Inc.’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Boralex Inc.’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Boralex Inc. operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Boralex Inc.?
- How has Boralex Inc. performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Boralex Inc. rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Boralex Inc. strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Boralex Inc.’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Boralex Inc.? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years