Booz Allen Hamilton Holding Corporation is a strategy and technology consulting firm. The company supports its clients by addressing complex and pressing challenges such as protecting soldiers in combat and supporting their families, advancing cyber capabilities, securing national infrastructure, enabling and enhancing digital services, transforming the healthcare system, and improving governmental efficiency. The company primarily operates in the US and has presence in Middle East and Southeast Asia.
The company operates its business through one reportable segment, management and technology consulting, engineering, analytics, digital solutions, mission operations, and cyber expertise. However, the company manages its business through a range of services, including consulting, analytics, digital solutions, engineering, and cyber services. Consulting services focuses on the talent and expertise needed to solve the company’s client problems and develop mission-oriented solutions for specific domains, business strategies, human capital, and operations.
Its component capabilities include the acquisition, program management, and logistics experts that help the company’s clients to imagine, implement, and deliver a wide range of operational programs, including those related to acquisition and contracts, supplier, and budget management; the human capital and learning experts that offer a wide range of strategy and transformation expertise to help the company’s clients address workforce and leadership challenges in a resource constrained environment; and the management consultants that include expertise in strategy development, organizational design, efficiency, transformation, strategic communications, and Wargaming.
The company's analytics services focuses on delivering transformational solutions in the traditional areas of decision analytics, intelligence analysis and tradecraft, as well as on new or emerging areas such as data science and machine intelligence. Its component capabilities include the decision analysts that help clients to make informed choices to maximize performance at an appropriate cost, while delivering on schedule and minimizing risks; and the data scientists that apply advanced analytic techniques such as data mining, text mining, statistical analysis, and predictive modeling, to extract meaning from data.
The company’s digital solutions blend social, mobile, advanced analytics, cloud, and internet-of-things strategies and technologies with modern techniques including user-centered design, and agile and DevOps methodologies to help clients overcome their digital challenges. Its component capabilities include the cloud experts, that help the company’s clients design cloud architecture solutions, select the data that is most applicable to storage in the cloud, develop analytical solutions to gain insights from large data sets and strategically use that knowledge to drive mission success, save money, and improve effectiveness; and the software developers and systems architects, that provide development of small and large scale information technology applications, embedded systems, and mobile applications.
These services deliver expertise across a list of programming languages applicable to traditional, cloud, mobile, and embedded applications. Digital solutions further includes digital solutions network, which taps into the collective creativity and innovation of the company’s digital professionals to help clients transform their missions through the open integration and reuse of digital capabilities across the enterprise. Booz Allen's engineering services delivers in-depth technical solutions to clients' problems with core capabilities in command, control, communications, computers, intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance (C4ISR), which are supported by their systems engineering and integration and sustainment engineering functions.
Its component capabilities include the engineers, that offer rapid prototyping, reverse engineering, systems engineering and integration, and applied engineering disciplines; the experts in networks and information technology infrastructure, that provide solutions in the areas of enterprise operations, network services and communications, data center operations, and data storage; and the scientists, that use observation, hypothesis testing, measurement, experiment, simulations, and thought experiments to solve product, facility, and systems challenges.
The cyber services focuses on prevention, that includes abilities to secure platforms and enterprises against cyber-attacks; and detection, which is the instrumentation of networks to provide lead indicators of penetrations. Its component capabilities include: cyber security experts that help clients anticipate threats to their networks and data in addition to a range of engineering services, including automatic compliance, cloud security, identity, and access management, insider threat, and network segmentation.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Booz Allen Hamilton Holding Corporation in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Booz Allen Hamilton Holding Corporation listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Booz Allen Hamilton Holding Corporation’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Booz Allen Hamilton Holding Corporation’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Booz Allen Hamilton Holding Corporation’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Booz Allen Hamilton Holding Corporation operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Booz Allen Hamilton Holding Corporation?
- How has Booz Allen Hamilton Holding Corporation performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Booz Allen Hamilton Holding Corporation rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Booz Allen Hamilton Holding Corporation strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Booz Allen Hamilton Holding Corporation’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Booz Allen Hamilton Holding Corporation? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years