Boom Logistics is an industrial services company that provides crane logistics and lifting solutions to the customers operating in the resources, energy, utilities and infrastructure sectors.
The company operates its business through three units: Boom Logistics, Boom Trading and Aitkin Cranes.
The Boom Logistics business unit provides crane hire and logistics services. The company operates around 350 cranes, ranging from 5-750 tons; mobile hydraulic cranes ranging from 15 to 500 tons; and crawler cranes ranging from 50 to 750 tones.
The Boom Logistics business unit also provides a range of travel towers and access equipment to meet the access requirements in a range of markets, including power transmission and distribution infrastructure, industrial maintenance, telecommunications infrastructure, mining and resources, commercial construction and maintenance, local government maintenance and civil infrastructure.
It operates travel towers and elevated work platforms (EWPs). The travel towers include 10m to 70m reach units, under bridge units and specialized road and rail units. The access equipment includes scissor lifts, knuckle booms, boom lifts, spider lifts, trailer lifts, one man lifts and self-propelled trailer lifts. It also offers material handlers and general plants.
The Boom Trading business unit is engaged in the sale of used cranes and it also provides cranes that are suitable for export markets or for refurbishment.
Boom's Aitkin Cranes business unit is engaged in the rental of dry hire cranes on short or long term basis. The unit owns a fleet of around 80 cranes, ranging from 5 to 750 tons capacity, which includes mobile hydraulic, rough terrain, Franna, Pin-Jib, and crawler mounted machines.
The company's subsidiaries include the following: AKN Pty Ltd, Sherrin Hire Pty Ltd, Shutdown Staffing Pty Ltd and Boom Logistics (VIC) Pty Ltd.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Boom Logistics Limited in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Boom Logistics Limited listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Boom Logistics Limited’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Boom Logistics Limited’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Boom Logistics Limited’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Boom Logistics Limited operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Boom Logistics Limited?
- How has Boom Logistics Limited performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Boom Logistics Limited rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Boom Logistics Limited strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Boom Logistics Limited’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Boom Logistics Limited? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years