Bonnier is involved in publishing books, magazines and newspapers; and television (TV) and radio broadcasting. The company is a subsidiary of Bonnier family. Bonnier operates in over 15 countries including Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, the US, Poland, Malta, Australia and Germany. The company operates its business through six divisions: Books, Magazines, Broadcasting, Business to Business, News and Growth Media. Bonnier's Books division includes book publishers in Sweden, Finland and Norway. It operates through subsidiaries The Swedish Bonnierforlagen, Albert Bonniers Forlag and Wahlstrom & Widstrand.
In FY2016, the Books segment reported revenues of SEK7,690.0 million, which accounted for 30.2% of the company's total revenue, excluding the eliminations. The company's Magazines division comprises news publishers, Bonnier Publications in Copenhagen and Oslo; Bonnier Tidskrifter in Stockholm; and Bonnier Corporation in the US. In FY2016, the Magazines segment reported revenues of SEK3,782.0 million, which accounted for 14.8% of the company's total revenue. Bonnier operates Broadcasting division through its subsidiaries TV4 Group, C More, Nyhetsbolaget and MTV Media.
It is involved in television and radio broadcasting. In FY2016, the Broadcasting segment reported revenues of SEK7,397.0 million, which accounted for 29.0% of the company's total revenue. The company through its Business to Business division publishes mainly daily business newspapers. It publishes Borsen in Denmark, and business newspapers and digital business-to-business (B2B) services and products in the Nordic region, as well as in Central and Eastern Europe.
In FY2016, the Business to Business segment reported revenues of SEK1,317.0 million, which accounted for 5.2% of the company's total revenue. Bonnier's News division is involved in the Swedish newspaper operations including Dagens Industri, Dagens Nyheter, Expressen and Sydsvenskan. It is also involved in the Swedish daily press printing operations in Bold Printing Group.
In FY2016, the News segment reported revenues of SEK4,468.0 million, which accounted for 17.5% of the company's total revenue. The company's Growth Media division operates through Nordic Cinema Group, Svensk Filmindustri, Spoon and Toca Boca. In FY2016, the Growth Media segment reported revenues of SEK1,806.0 million, which accounted for 7.1% of the company's total revenue.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Bonnier AB in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Bonnier AB listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Bonnier AB’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Bonnier AB’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Bonnier AB’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Bonnier AB operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Bonnier AB?
- How has Bonnier AB performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Bonnier AB rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Bonnier AB strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Bonnier AB’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Bonnier AB? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years