Bonfiglioli Riduttori manufactures, designs and markets a range of gear motors, drive systems and planetary gearboxes, inverters and photovoltaic solutions for use in industrial processes, automation, mobile and renewable energy applications.
The company operates through three business units: Industrial solutions, Wind solutions and Mobile Solutions.
Bonfiglioli's mobile solutions business unit manufactures wheel, track, slew, winch and concrete mixer drives as well as drives for a range of applications including road construction, mining, earth moving, drilling and agriculture. Its electromobility solutions business unit provides energy solutions that reduce noise and harmful emissions. These solutions are used in a range of applications including agricultural equipment, forklifts, material handling equipment, lightweight vehicles and concrete mixers.
The company's wind solutions business unit offers yaw and pitch drive solutions for wind turbines. The solutions are used for on shore and off shore applications. Its power transmission solutions business unit offers a range of gearboxes, gearmotors, electric motors and inverters for material handling, food, beverage and tobacco, packaging, recycling, biogas and waste water treatment applications.
Bonfiglioli's mechatronic drives and solutions business unit offers a range of mechatronic solutions such as precision planetary gearboxes, servomotors, open and closed loop inverters, servo inverters and regenerative inverters for applications including food, beverage and tobacco, packaging, textile, mining, rubber and plastics, and wood processing. Its photovoltaic solutions business unit offers designs and manufactures power conversion systems and turnkey solutions for large and utility scale installations. These solutions are used in applications including commercial scale solar inverters, industrial scale solar inverters, and battery storage systems.
The company operates in power transmission market through five brands: Bonfiglioli Riduttori, Bonfiglioli Trasmital, Bonfiglioli Vectron, Bonfiglioli Tecnoingranaggi and Bonfiglioli O&K Antriebstechnik. Bonfiglioli Riduttori designs and produces gearmotors and power transmission components. Bonfiglioli Trasmital is engaged in the production of planetary gearboxes for mobile machines, from excavators to road construction machinery, and also produces gearboxes for wind turbines.
Bonfiglioli Vectron offers a range of electronic products and solutions for electrical power control and conversion, including frequency converters, photovoltaic inverters, regenerative systems and servomotors. Bonfiglioli Tecnoingranaggi brand is engaged in the production of low backlash planetary gear units. Bonfiglioli O&K Antriebstechnik brand is engaged in the production of planetary drives and develops, manufactures and offers a range of final drives, slew drives and cutter drives for mobile applications, as well as drives for winches, walkways and escalators.
Bonfiglioli's subsidiaries include Bonfiglioli Canada Inc, Bonfiglioli U.S.A. Inc, Bonfiglioli Deutschland GmbH, Bonfiglioli Transmissions Sa, Bonfiglioli Transmission (Aust) Pty Ltd, Bonfiglioli U.K. Ltd, Bonfiglioli Transmission Pvt Ltd, Bonfiglioli Mechatronic Research SpA and Bonfiglioli Vectron MDS GmbH.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Bonfiglioli Riduttori S.p.A. in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Bonfiglioli Riduttori S.p.A. listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Bonfiglioli Riduttori S.p.A.’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Bonfiglioli Riduttori S.p.A.’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Bonfiglioli Riduttori S.p.A.’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Bonfiglioli Riduttori S.p.A. operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Bonfiglioli Riduttori S.p.A.?
- How has Bonfiglioli Riduttori S.p.A. performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Bonfiglioli Riduttori S.p.A. rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Bonfiglioli Riduttori S.p.A. strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Bonfiglioli Riduttori S.p.A.’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Bonfiglioli Riduttori S.p.A.? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years