Bohler Edelstahl is a manufacturer of steel products and materials. The company manufactures over 250 steel grades. It operates as a subsidiary of voestalpine AG. Bohler Edelstahl operates in Europe, the Americas, Asia, Australia and Africa.
The company manufactures materials that are used in the production of everyday goods such as machine tools; molds in the production of plastic goods; cold work tool steels for punching, bending and cutting applications; and hot work tool steel in die casting materials in applications such as aircraft, turbines in power generation, medicine and oil drilling at sea.
Bohler Edelstahl offers its products in three categories: long products, semi-finished products and open die forgings.
The company's long products division produces powder metallurgical steels, bearing steels, case hardening steels, high speed steels, hot and cold work steels, plastic mold steels, and materials for application within the aerospace, oil, power generation and engineering industries.
Bohler Edelstahl offers forged semi-finished products for closed and open die forgings, ring rolling and extrusion. The company's semi-finished products are used in the industries, including chemical, energy, offshore, aircraft, engineering and automotive.
The company's open die forge produces products, including forged preforms and machined parts.
Bohler Edelstahl's subsidiaries include Aceros Boehler Uddeholm S.A, Boehler SA, Bohler Bleche GmbH & Co KG, Bohler International GmbH, Bohler Uddeholm Polska Sp. z o.o., Bohler-Uddeholm India Pvt Ltd, Bohler-Uddeholm Ltd., La Cour & Faber A/S, Misr Commercial & Industrial Co., and Special Steel & Metals Ltd.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Bohler Edelstahl GmbH and Co KG in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Bohler Edelstahl GmbH and Co KG listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Bohler Edelstahl GmbH and Co KG’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Bohler Edelstahl GmbH and Co KG’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Bohler Edelstahl GmbH and Co KG’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Bohler Edelstahl GmbH and Co KG operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Bohler Edelstahl GmbH and Co KG?
- How has Bohler Edelstahl GmbH and Co KG performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Bohler Edelstahl GmbH and Co KG rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Bohler Edelstahl GmbH and Co KG strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Bohler Edelstahl GmbH and Co KG’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Bohler Edelstahl GmbH and Co KG? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years