BML is a laboratory test service provider. The company offers endocrine, plasma protein, biochemical, viral, immunological, hematological, bacteriological and histopathological tests. The company primarily operates in Japan.
The company's businesses are primarily classified as follows: Clinical Testing Business, Medical Information Systems, Genome Related Business, and Related Business.
BML's Clinical Testing Business offerings include laboratory testing, Frontier and Symphony systems, and preventive medicine. The company provides a range of laboratory tests, which include general laboratory tests such as biochemical examinations and hematologic examinations; special laboratory tests for radioimmunoassay (RIA), cellular, immunological, and deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA) analysis; and microbiological tests. The company offers special laboratory tests for various medical conditions such as tumorology, infectious diseases, diabetes, hypertension, allergies and genetic studies. Frontier and Symphony system automates pre-processing procedures from sorting to dispensing, as well as subsequent test procedures.
For the preventive medicine related services, the company offers the HEART Health Examination System that enables BML to receive specimens on the same day that it receives orders from its clients by using its service network. BML's Data Banking System information network enables the data management for each client. The company saves the health examination data of each client, utilizing which it provides information services such as medical history print-outs and statistics on a person's health examination sheet.
The company's Medical Information Systems offers Medical Stations, an electronic medical chart system, to provide sales management by section, trend analysis and statistical research.
BML's Genome Related Business provides gene analysis services for order-made medicine that analyzes single nucleotide polymorphisms (SNPs) of genes coding for drug metabolizing enzymes, and also for anti-cancer drugs.
The company also provides other Related Business services in the food sanitation control and food processing environments. The company provides contract services for food sanitation test under the following three categories: microorganism testing for raw materials, prepared foods and processed foods; environmental hygiene testing for food processing facilities and kitchens; and microorganism testing by food processing supervisors.
BML's subsidiaries include the following: Daiichi Kishimoto Clinical Laboratories, Morioka Clinical Laboratories, Nikken Igaku, PCL Japan, Tokyo Koshueisei Laboratories, Japan Clinical Service, Merits Support Systems, Allegro and Kyodo Igaku Laboratories.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of BML, Inc. in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about BML, Inc. listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines BML, Inc.’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases BML, Inc.’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of BML, Inc.’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does BML, Inc. operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of BML, Inc.?
- How has BML, Inc. performed financially from the 2013?
- How does BML, Inc. rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are BML, Inc. strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are BML, Inc.’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of BML, Inc.? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years