BMC Software, Inc. is a software vendor offering a range of information technology (IT) solutions, including services management, workload automation, IT operations, cloud management, IT automation and mainframe solutions. The company also offers a range of product related consultation services. BMC operates globally and has presence in North America, Latin America, Europe, Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific.
BMC offers a range of IT software and solutions, including service management, cloud management, workload automation, IT automation, IT operations, and mainframe solutions.
The company's service management products include Remedy Service Management Suite, a service management platform built for mobile. Its other solutions include MyIT a self- service to reduce help desk call volume; Discovery solutions, a digital enterprise management solution that automates asset discovery and application dependency mapping to build a holistic view of the clients’ data center assets and the relationships between them; TrueSight operations management, an analytics-driven performance management solution to find and resolve availability and performance issues; TrueSight Intelligence, an analytics platform to improve the speed and accuracy of application and digital service decisions; BladeLogic server automation, an automated server management for better security and compliance.
Additionally it offers Remedyforce, built on Salesforce App cloud platform, which delivers IT service management with social, mobile, and collaborative capabilities; FootPrints Service Core providing a suite of on-premises tools to automate the entire lifecycle of IT services and non IT services; and client management solutions that delivers distributed endpoint management (mobile, laptop, desktop, and server), helping IT deliver service to end-users while minimizing cost, maintaining compliance, and reducing security risks.
BMC's cloud management solutions are used to support business agility while managing risk across complex environments and handle the pressure for continual innovation in the digital enterprise to deliver IT services faster and support agile application development and deployment. The company offers Control-M on the cloud, cloud lifecycle management solution and cloud operations management solutions.
The company offers job scheduling and workload automation solutions under Control-M brand. The company's job scheduling and workload automation solutions help clients to speed up and simplify application delivery and manage data and applications for batch jobs requirements. Its offerings include Control-M, to accelerate delivery of digital services with unified batch workload management; Control-M managed file transfer, to securely automate file transfers from a central interface; Control-M self service, to manage batch services from any mobile device; Control-M for Hadoop, to deliver Big Data initiatives to production faster; Control-M automation API (DevOps), to build jobs-as-code workflows into development processes and Control-M for databases, to assure accuracy of all database jobs.
BMC offers a range of IT automation solutions under the BladeLogic brand. Key solutions include SecOps solutions that enable organizations to prioritize and remediate critical vulnerabilities and compliance violations through visibility into data center assets and their relationships; BladeLogic server automation that helps IT rapidly remediate known vulnerabilities, and automate compliance checks for regulatory requirements; BladeLogic threat director that enables IT operations and security teams to prioritize and remediate threats based on potential impact to the business; BladeLogic network automation that enables IT with a policy-based approach to regulatory standards for network management with real-time compliance audit reporting and vulnerability detection and remediation; and BladeLogic database automation that automates routine administrative tasks and compliance processes, accelerates deployment and patching, and reduces security vulnerabilities by streamlining the database management process.
The company's IT operations management solutions manage the provisioning, capacity, performance and availability of the computing, networking and application environment. It offers solutions under the TrueSight brand. These solutions include TrueSight operations management, TrueSight Pulse, and TrueSight capacity optimization, and TrueSight intelligence.
The mainframe solutions offered by the company include data management solutions for DB2 on z/OS; and for IMS. In addition, the company offers cost optimization solutions through Mainframe MLC cost management and infrastructure management through Mainframe System Management with MainView.
In addition to these products, BMC offers a range of consulting services, including digital transformation consulting, IT service management (ITSM) consulting, cloud consulting services, data center automation services, workload automation services, IT operations services, Day 2 operations consulting, application managed services and BMC advantage program.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of BMC Software, Inc. in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about BMC Software, Inc. listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines BMC Software, Inc.’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases BMC Software, Inc.’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of BMC Software, Inc.’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does BMC Software, Inc. operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of BMC Software, Inc.?
- How has BMC Software, Inc. performed financially from the 2013?
- How does BMC Software, Inc. rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are BMC Software, Inc. strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are BMC Software, Inc.’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of BMC Software, Inc.? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years