Bluewater Energy Services is a privately-held company that designs, engineers, constructs, installs and delivers floating production, storage and offloading (FPSO) systems; floating storage and offloading (FSO) systems; and single point mooring (SPM) systems. The company provides its systems to the oil companies through turnkey supply and time charter contracts. Bluewater has operations in the Netherlands, the UK, China, Nigeria, Angola and Australia.
The company's product offerings include floating production and storage facilities, mooring systems, multi product swivels, liquefied natural gas (LNG) loading and offloading systems, and tidal energy conversion (TEC).
Bluewater's floating production and storage facilities are used for the conveyance of produced hydrocarbons from wellhead to production vessel, and from floating storage to export tankers. The company under floating production and storage facilities offers FPSO vessel that includes all systems that allow offshore production of oil and gas; and floating liquefied natural gas (FLNG) production vessel that includes all systems to allow offshore liquefaction of natural gas into LNG.
The company's mooring systems include spread mooring systems, single point mooring (SPM) buoy mooring systems, single point mooring (SPM) tower systems and turret mooring systems.
Bluewater's multi product swivels are used in the production vessel to freely weathervane, while transferring oil, water, gas streams, electric power, utilities, chemicals and optical signals.
The company's LNG loading and offloading systems include technologies that allow the transfer of LNG from ship-to-ship or from ship-to-shore.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Bluewater Energy Services B.V. in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Bluewater Energy Services B.V. listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Bluewater Energy Services B.V.’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Bluewater Energy Services B.V.’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Bluewater Energy Services B.V.’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Bluewater Energy Services B.V. operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Bluewater Energy Services B.V.?
- How has Bluewater Energy Services B.V. performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Bluewater Energy Services B.V. rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Bluewater Energy Services B.V. strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Bluewater Energy Services B.V.’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Bluewater Energy Services B.V.? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years