Bluegreen Corporation is a sale, marketing and management company engaged in the vacation ownership industry. Bluegreen is a wholly owned subsidiary of Woodbridge Holdings, LLC. The company operates in the US, Bahamas and Aruba.
The company operates through a single business division: resorts business.
Bluegreen operates its resort business through Bluegreen Resorts. Bluegreen Resorts markets, sells and manages vacation ownership interests (VOIs) in resorts, which are generally located in vacation destinations and were either developed or acquired by the company or developed by others, in which case the company earns fees for providing services.
The company's Bluegreen Vacations Unlimited (Bluegreen Vacations), a wholly owned subsidiary of Bluegreen, manages and markets the Bluegreen Vacation Club, a points-based, deeded vacation ownership program that connects over 195,000 owners with over 60 resorts in more than 40 destinations across the continental US and the Caribbean.
Bluegreen also provides access to its customers at over 60 resorts in the US and Caribbean; and also provides access to over 4,000 resorts through third-party exchange networks. The company also provides turnkey, fee-for-service resort management, hotel management, financial services, customer generation and sales solutions for developers through Bluegreen Services.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Bluegreen Corporation in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Bluegreen Corporation listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Bluegreen Corporation’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Bluegreen Corporation’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Bluegreen Corporation’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Bluegreen Corporation operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Bluegreen Corporation?
- How has Bluegreen Corporation performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Bluegreen Corporation rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Bluegreen Corporation strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Bluegreen Corporation’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Bluegreen Corporation? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years