bluebird bio is a clinical-stage biotechnology company, focused on developing transformative gene therapies for severe genetic and rare diseases and in the field of T cell-based immunotherapy. The company operates in the US and Europe.
The company's product line includes Lenti-D, LentiGlobin for beta-thalassemia and sickle cell disease, and Chimeric Antigen Receptor (CAR T) and and T cell receptor (TCR) T cell therapies.
bluebird bio’s Lenti-D product candidate is used as the one-time treatment to halt the progression of Childhood cerebral adrenoleukodystrophy (CALD). It is in the phase 2/3 clinical program.
The company's LentiGlobin product development program is used in the treatment of beta-thalassemia and sickle cell disease by inserting a fully functional human beta-globin gene into the patient's own hematopoietic stem cells. It is running three clinical studies: Northstar Study, a global Phase 1/2 study, which is used for the treatment of beta-thalassemia major; a single-center Phase 1/2 study (HGB-205) for the treatment of beta-thalassemia major or severe sickle cell disease, in France; and a Phase one study for the treatment of sickle cell disease (HGB-206), in the US.
CAR T cell therapy, which is developed in a global strategic collaboration with Celgene Corporation is used in the treatment of cancer. Its oncology program, bb2121, is an anti-BCMA CAR T program and is currently running in a Phase one trial for the treatment of relapsed/refractory multiple myeloma.
The company collaborated with Kite Pharma, Inc. for the development of a second-generation T cell receptor (TCR) T cell therapies against HPV-16 E6 antigen, which is related to certain cancers associated with the human papilloma virus.
bluebird bio's subsidiaries include Precision Genome Engineering, Inc., bluebird bio Securities Corporation, bluebird bio France, SARL, and bluebird bio Australia Pty Ltd.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of bluebird bio, Inc. in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about bluebird bio, Inc. listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines bluebird bio, Inc.’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases bluebird bio, Inc.’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of bluebird bio, Inc.’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does bluebird bio, Inc. operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of bluebird bio, Inc.?
- How has bluebird bio, Inc. performed financially from the 2013?
- How does bluebird bio, Inc. rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are bluebird bio, Inc. strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are bluebird bio, Inc.’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of bluebird bio, Inc.? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years