Blue Star is engaged in providing central air conditioning and commercial refrigeration solutions, and plumbing and firefighting services. Blue Star has manufacturing facilities located at Thane, Dadra, Bharuch, Himachal, Wada and Ahmedabad. The company has its operations in India, Qatar and Malaysia.
The company operates its business through three segments: Electro Mechanical Projects and Packaged Air Conditioning Systems; Unitary Products; and Professional Electronics and Industrial Systems.
The Electro Mechanical Projects and Packaged Air Conditioning Systems segment is involved in the design, manufacturing, installation, commissioning and maintenance of central air-conditioning plants, packaged air-conditioners and ducted systems and variable refrigerant flow (VRF) systems. In addition, the company promotes after-sales service as a business, by offering several value added services such as revamp, retrofit and upgrades. In FY2017, the Electro Mechanical Projects And Packaged Air Conditioning Systems segment reported revenues of INR22,336.8 million, which accounted for 50.5% of the company's total revenue.
The company also executes electrical contracting projects and is involved in providing various services such as electrical design and engineering; procurement, project management, installation, testing, commissioning, approvals and maintenance of large central air conditioning plants.
Blue Star's Unitary Products segment offers a range of contemporary and energy-efficient room air conditioners. The company also manufactures and markets commercial refrigeration products and services that cater to the industrial, commercial and hospitality sectors. These include water coolers, bottled water dispensers, deep freezers, cold storage, bottle coolers, ice cube machines and supermarket refrigeration products. In FY2017, the Unitary Products segment reported revenues of INR19,995.6 million, which accounted for 45.2% of the company's total revenue.
The company's Professional Electronics and Industrial Systems segment includes trading and services for testing machines, medical, analytical, test and measuring, data communications, industrial products and systems. The company also offers analytical instruments, medical diagnostic equipment, medical electronics, data communication products, material testing, and test and measuring instruments. In FY2017, the Professional Electronics And Industrial Systems segment reported revenues of INR1,914.8 million, which accounted for 4.3% of the company's total revenue.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Blue Star Limited in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Blue Star Limited listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Blue Star Limited’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Blue Star Limited’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Blue Star Limited’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Blue Star Limited operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Blue Star Limited?
- How has Blue Star Limited performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Blue Star Limited rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Blue Star Limited strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Blue Star Limited’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Blue Star Limited? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years