Blue Label Telecoms is a South Africa-based company that distributes prepaid secure electronic tokens of value and transactional services. The company has operations in South Africa, India, Nigeria, Mexico and the UK.
The company operates through four business segments: South African distribution, international distribution, mobile and solutions.
Blue Label's South African distribution segment distributes prepaid products and transactional services to the wholesale and retail consumer markets in South Africa. Its products include prepaid airtime and prepaid electricity. The segment also distributes starter packs in South Africa.
The company's international distribution segment is engaged in the international distribution of physical and virtual prepaid airtime in India and Africa. It is also engaged in the distribution of starter packs in Africa.
Blue Label's mobile segment is involved in the provision of mobile transactional ecosystem and services-provisioning platform delivering mobile-centric products and services through the mobile channel, including location-based and WASP services and music and digital content provision.
The company's solutions segment markets cellular and financial products and services through outbound telemarketing and other channels. It also provides inbound customer care and technical support, and markets data and analytics services.
Blue Label's subsidiaries include the following: Activi Technology Services Proprietary Limited, Africa Prepaid Services Proprietary Limited, Blue Label One Proprietary Limited, Blue Label Investments Proprietary Limited, BLT USA Inc, Budding Trade 1170 Proprietary Limited, Cellfind Proprietary Limited, Datacel Direct Proprietary Limited and Uninex Proprietary Limited.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Blue Label Telecoms Limited in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Blue Label Telecoms Limited listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Blue Label Telecoms Limited’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Blue Label Telecoms Limited’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Blue Label Telecoms Limited’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Blue Label Telecoms Limited operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Blue Label Telecoms Limited?
- How has Blue Label Telecoms Limited performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Blue Label Telecoms Limited rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Blue Label Telecoms Limited strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Blue Label Telecoms Limited’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Blue Label Telecoms Limited? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years