Bloomsbury Publishing is the UK-based publishing house, engaged in the publication of books and other related services. It is also engaged in the provision of managed services and related activities. The company operates in the US, the UK, India and Australia.
The company operates its business through two divisions: consumer and non-consumer.
Bloomsbury's consumer division includes adult and children’s consumer books. Its non-consumer division combines business information with academic and professional along with special interest and educational.
The company's children's publishing is engaged in publishing a range of educational books. It offers a list of authors such as J.K. Rowling, Neil Gaiman, Debi Gliori, Alyxandra Harvey, Carrie Jones, Shannon Hale, Louis Sachar and Benjamin Zephaniah. Bloomsbury's adult publishing offers a list of authors, including Khaled Hosseini, William Boyd, Donna Tartt, Elizabeth Gilbert, David Guterson, John Irving, Anthony Bourdain, William Dalrymple, Ben Macintyre, Dava Sobel, Mark Kurlansky, Chelsea Handler, Heston Blumenthal, Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall and Howard Jacobson.
Bloomsbury's academic and professional publishing publishes in the humanities and social sciences. It also offers digital services. The division includes digitized edition of Methuen Drama, The Arden Shakespeare, T&T Clark and Fairchild Books. Its information sector develops products and services utilising Bloomsbury’s publishing skills and literary content and also publishes the Bloomsbury Business list. Bloomsbury's information also provides content marketing and publishing services to external partners. This includes the development of knowledge hubs; large-scale, multi-year digital content and community platforms provided as a full service for other organisations; publishing, management and consultancy services; and content creation and licensing, customized for other organisations.
Bloomsbury's subsidiaries include the following: A & C Black Plc, Berg Fashion Library Limited, Bloomsbury Information Limited, Bloomsbury Professional Limited, Bloomsbury Australia PTY Limited, The Continuum International Publishing Group Limited, Christopher Helm (Publishers) Limited and Hart Publishing Limited.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Bloomsbury Publishing Plc in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Bloomsbury Publishing Plc listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Bloomsbury Publishing Plc’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Bloomsbury Publishing Plc’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Bloomsbury Publishing Plc’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Bloomsbury Publishing Plc operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Bloomsbury Publishing Plc?
- How has Bloomsbury Publishing Plc performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Bloomsbury Publishing Plc rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Bloomsbury Publishing Plc strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Bloomsbury Publishing Plc’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Bloomsbury Publishing Plc? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years