Bloomberg L.P. is one of the leading companies that offer data, news and analytics. The company caters to corporations, issuers, financial intermediaries and institutional investors. It has a vast range of clients including central banks, investment institutions, commercial banks, government offices and agencies, corporations and news organizations. The company operates through 192 locations in 73 countries around the globe.
The company's products and services are classified as financial products, industry products, media, and media services.
Bloomberg's financial products include Bloomberg Terminal, Execution and Order Management, Data and Content, Financial Data Management, Integration and Distribution and Bloomberg Tradebook. The Bloomberg Terminal delivers real-time data, news and research, analytics, communications tools to finance, business and government professionals. It provides information on every asset class, from fixed income to equities, to foreign exchange, commodities and derivatives.
The Bloomberg trade execution and order management solutions provide multi-asset order and execution management solutions and investment cycle analytics. Its asset class coverage includes the execution management system (EMSX), fixed income trading (FIT), foreign exchange electronic trading (FXGO) and Commodities electronic trading (CMET). The Bloomberg Data and Content offers Event-Driven Feeds (EDF) which deliver the machine-readable data such as textual news, news analytics, global macroeconomic indicators, calendars covering corporate events.
The company’s Financial Data Management offers managed services which include data governance, regulatory compliance and profitability. It also offers data utility, supervision and surveillance tools, investigative functionality, advanced reporting, and storage and record keeping. Bloomberg PolarLake delivers data management solutions which includes vendor feed management and quality control, process and entitlements control, and application of business rules. The Data Management Workstation offers access to data visualization, lineage, and audit and exception management. The PolarLake provides data quality management; data cleansing of critical data sets and data quality improvement; operational and process control of data; established data management processes with inbuilt audit and controls; data and business process integration; and support for business change and data feed change. Bloomberg’s integration and distribution offerings include Bloomberg app portal, terminal connect and Bloomberg connectivity and integration solutions (CIS).
Bloomberg Tradebook is an agency broker that offers trading solutions for equities, options and futures to manage complex trading strategies in more than 100 global exchanges. The company provides proprietary strategies such as B-Dark, B-Smart and ETF RFQ which maximize opportunities to capture liquidity.
The Bloomberg Tradebook solutions include the Bloomberg Terminal options monitor (OMON) and network solution which provides access to more than 35 trading venues through own membership or through sponsored access. Bloomberg Tradebook’s fixed income platform provides hosting, direct market access and turnkey activation integrated with the Bloomberg Terminal and various order management systems. The company’s value-added services include full-service execution consulting; commission management services and order API.
The company's industry products include Bloomberg Government, Bloomberg Law/BNA, Bloomberg Big Law, and Bloomberg New Energy Finance. Bloomberg Government is a subscription-based service which provides information and analytics for professionals, who interact or are affected by the government. Bloomberg Law/BNA is a source of legal, tax and accounting, environment, health and safety, human resources and payroll and marketing services for professionals. It has more than 600 reporters, attorneys, and editors working from Washington along with a network of national and international correspondents. Bloomberg BNA has a network of 1,000 practitioners to provide analyses of tax and accounting topics.
The company’s Big Law is a Bloomberg BNA website that provides news, analysis and information about the legal profession, including news about large law firm mergers, significant partner moves and leadership changes, law firm bankruptcies, insights on changing technology impacting the delivery of legal services, and new regulations changing the legal business landscape. Bloomberg New Energy Finance provides analysis, tools and data for decision makers in the clean energy system. It provides financial, economic and policy analysis to corporate strategy and business development professionals, finance professionals, policy makers and regulators. Bloomberg New Energy Finance integrated with Bloomberg Professional service provides research and analysis to enable clients navigate the energy transition.
The company's media products include Bloomberg.com, Bloomberg Politics, Bloomberg View, Bloomberg Gadfly, Bloomberg Television, Bloomberg Radio, Bloomberg Mobile Apps, Bloomberg Briefs and News Bureaus.
Bloomberg Politics offers news, political analysis, commentaries, long-form features, polling, original videos, and interactive graphics. Bloomberg View is an editorial division of Bloomberg News which offers content from columnists, authors and editors about current news issues. Bloomberg Gadfly offers data-driven commentary about the pivotal corporate, financial and market news of the day. Bloomberg Television is based on Bloomberg News, a global infrastructure of business reporters. It delivers business news coverage, together with context and insights- all available in high definition (HD). Bloomberg Radio broadcasts business and financial news. Bloomberg Mobile Apps include mobile applications related to the company's media brands, including Bloomberg, Bloomberg Radio+, Bloomberg TV+, Bloomberg Businessweek+, Bloomberg Markets+ and Bloomberg Professional. Bloomberg Brief newsletters deliver news, market data, calendars and commentary from economists and analysts. The company also operates news bureaus.
The company's media services include Bloomberg Live Conferences, Bloomberg Media Distribution, and advertising. Bloomberg LIVE Conferences convenes newsmakers, influencers and up-and-comers for candid and compelling conferences that complement the journalism it creates for TV, print, digital, radio and the Bloomberg terminal. The Bloomberg Media Distribution is a provider of news, photos, videos, and data to publishers, broadcasters and other companies in more than 130 countries.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Bloomberg L.P. in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Bloomberg L.P. listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Bloomberg L.P.’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Bloomberg L.P.’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Bloomberg L.P.’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Bloomberg L.P. operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Bloomberg L.P.?
- How has Bloomberg L.P. performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Bloomberg L.P. rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Bloomberg L.P. strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Bloomberg L.P.’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Bloomberg L.P.? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years