Blonder Tongue Laboratories is a US-based technology-development and manufacturing company which provides television signal encoding, trans-coding, digital transport and broadband products. The company operates in the US and Canada. The company's primary products include analog video headend, digital video headend, and hybrid fiber-coax (HFC) distribution products. Blonder Tongue's analog video headend products create an analog channel lineup for transmission by signal acquisition, processing, and manipulation.
The company offers a range of analog video headend products to such as pre-fabricated headends to accommodate legacy analog TV systems, modulators, demodulators, and processors. The company's digital video headend products are used by a system operator for acquisition, processing, compression, encoding and management of digital video. Blonder Tongue offers the EdgeQAM (quadrature amplitude modulation) encoders and the HD encoders, which includes a line of HD (high definition), SD (standard-definition) MPEG-2 (moving picture experts group), and H.264 encoders and multiplexers.
The company also offers other digital products, including the quadrature phase shift key (QPSK) to QAM trans coders, digital QAM up-converters and multiplexers, and digital 8VSB/QAM HD television processors for the delivery of HDTV (high definition television) programming and QAM modulators. Blonder Tongue's encoders accepts and auto-detects input sources such as analog and digital and output digitally encoded HD or SD video in a range of output formats such as asynchronous serial interface (ASI) or QAM. The QAM outputs are used for digital video distribution over coax networks in a range of institutional environments such as sports arenas, broadcast and cable television studios, airports, hospitals, and university campuses.
Blonder Tongue also provides digital QAM multiplexers, which take multiple inputs and deliver a single multiplexed QAM output. The company's EdgeQAM devices accept ethernet input and capture MPEG over IP (internet protocol) transport streams, decrypt service provider conditional access or content protection, and insert proprietary conditional access, such as Pro:Idiom, into the stream.
Its streams are combined and modulated on to QAM RF carriers in providing multiple streams on to six megahertz (MHz) digital channel. Blonder Tongue's QPSK to QAM transcoders deploys or adds a satellite-based digital programming tier of digital or HDTV digital programming. The unit transcodes a satellite signal's modulation from QPSK to QAM or from eight PSK (HDTV format) to QAM.
Blonder Tongue's HFC distribution products transports signals from the headend to their destination in a home, apartment unit, hotel room, office or other terminal location through a fiber optic and coax or HFC distribution network. The company's products include broadband amplifiers, directional taps, splitters and wall outlets for coax distribution and fiber optic transmitters, receivers (nodes), and couplers. Its non-passive devices distribute signals from the headend to provide audio and video images.
The company provides other products and services, including test instruments, contract manufacturing services, reception products, technical services, and miscellaneous products and services. Blonder Tongue's subsidiaries are Blonder Tongue Far East, LLC and R. L. Drake Holdings, LLC.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Blonder Tongue Laboratories, Inc. in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Blonder Tongue Laboratories, Inc. listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Blonder Tongue Laboratories, Inc.’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Blonder Tongue Laboratories, Inc.’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Blonder Tongue Laboratories, Inc.’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Blonder Tongue Laboratories, Inc. operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Blonder Tongue Laboratories, Inc.?
- How has Blonder Tongue Laboratories, Inc. performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Blonder Tongue Laboratories, Inc. rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Blonder Tongue Laboratories, Inc. strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Blonder Tongue Laboratories, Inc.’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Blonder Tongue Laboratories, Inc.? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years