Blackline Safety Corp. is a Canada-based safety technology provider company. The company develops, manufactures, and markets a range of products and services for worker safety monitoring and tracking purposes. The company products are global positioning system (GPS), general packet radio service (GPRS) technologies enabled helping teams working in hazardous environments respond to emergencies in real-time and manage efficient evacuations, accounting for everyone’s safety along the way. Blackline also offers a suite of portable tracking solutions for a variety of applications including surveillance, loss prevention, shipment monitoring, asset security, and vehicle tracking applications.
The company operates through one operating business segment and focuses on Employee Safety Monitoring. The company offers Loner employee safety monitoring solutions to enable organizations to provide an instant, pin-point emergency response to employees who have suffered an injury, health incident, or physical threat. Blackline offers products include Loner SMD, Loner IS+, Loner Bridge System, Loner Mobile and Loner Mobile w/ Loner Duo.
These products can be widely used in outdoor, indoor, remote and driving circumstances. Blackline also offers connected safety devices with product line include G7c, G7x, G7 Cartridges and G7 Dock. These products are incorporated with leading incident detection and advanced location technology with 3G and satellite communications to ensure seamless monitoring.
These devices are used for wireless gas detection to lone worker monitoring and evacuation management. The company offers its products and service to a range of industries, including utilities and public works, oil and gas, natural resources, government, engineering & construction, healthcare, manufacturing, biotech & pharma and transportation & logistics. Blackline' partners include Securi-Guard Limited, Google, Iridium and TECTERRA. It has operations in the North America and Europe. Geographically, Canada accounted for 67.5%, followed by the US (25.3%) and Europe accounted (7.2%) of the company’s total revenue.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Blackline Safety Corp. in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Blackline Safety Corp. listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Blackline Safety Corp.’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Blackline Safety Corp.’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Blackline Safety Corp.’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Blackline Safety Corp. operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Blackline Safety Corp.?
- How has Blackline Safety Corp. performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Blackline Safety Corp. rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Blackline Safety Corp. strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Blackline Safety Corp.’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Blackline Safety Corp.? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years