Black & Veatch Holding Company provides construction, engineering and consulting services. It is engaged in infrastructure development in energy, water, telecommunications, federal, management consulting, and environmental markets. The company has more than 110 offices worldwide and has completed projects in more than 100 countries.
Black & Veatch is engaged in all phases of building projects, including design and engineering, financing and procurement and construction. It offers a range of services such as conceptual and preliminary engineering services, engineering design, procurement, construction, asset management, environmental, security design and consulting, and management consulting. The company's subsidiaries include infraManagement Group, Enspiria Solutions, Black & Veatch Corporation, BV Solutions Group, Fortegra, Lukens Energy Group, and RJ Rudden Associates among others.
The company operates through six segments: energy, water, telecommunications, management consultancy, federal, and environmental.
The energy segment provides engineering, technology, consulting and construction solutions in the power generation, power delivery and hydrocarbon process industries. These services encompass planning, design, procurement, construction, startup, optimization and maintenance.
The water segment offers an array of environment and water study, design, consulting, design-build, and construction management services to regulatory agencies, utilities, industrial clients, state and local agencies.
The telecommunications segment offers services ranging from market analysis on regulatory issues and risk management matters to delivering broadband and wireless telecommunications solutions. The company also provides wireless, utility automation, broadband wire-line and enterprise networks services.
The management consulting segment includes enterprise management solutions (EMS) wherein the company offers traditional engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) services as well as management consulting services. It also offers asset management, financial advisory services, independent engineering, planning, operations technology, organization strengthening, performance management, program management, and transmission services.
The federal segment offers planning, engineering, procurement, construction management, and program management services primarily to federal and military clients. The segment's key areas of expertise include consulting, design and construction for civil works and environmental programs; water, power, and telecommunications infrastructure; aerospace facilities; standard and sophisticated defense facilities; and security. Its primary clients include: Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, Environmental Protection Agency, Federal Aviation Administration, the US Agency for International Development, and port authorities nationwide.
The environmental segment specializes in due diligence, risk management and remediation services for infrastructure projects such as power generation, water and wastewater treatment, petrochemical, industrial and environmental clean-ups.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Black and Veatch Holding Company in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Black and Veatch Holding Company listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Black and Veatch Holding Company’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Black and Veatch Holding Company’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Black and Veatch Holding Company’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Black and Veatch Holding Company operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Black and Veatch Holding Company?
- How has Black and Veatch Holding Company performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Black and Veatch Holding Company rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Black and Veatch Holding Company strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Black and Veatch Holding Company’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Black and Veatch Holding Company? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years