Birks Group Inc through its subsidiaries, engaged in designing, developing, manufacturing and retailing a range of jewelry, time pieces, sterling silver and gifts. The company has operations in Canada and the US. The company operates its business through two segments include: retail and others. Birks Group's retail segment comprises of the company's retail operations in the US and Canada on a combined basis.
The company operates its Canadian stores under the brands, Birks and Brinkhaus. Under the Birks brand, the company offers Canadian diamonds, engagement rings, wedding bands, fine jewelry, pearls, watches and gifts. Its designer jewelry offerings offered under the Birks brand include jewelry made by Aaron Basha, Damiani, DiModolo, Gucci, Kwiat, Marco Bicego, Messika, Roberto Coin, and Van Cleef & Arpels. The company's two Brinkhaus retail locations offer Cartier, IWC, Panerai, Patek Philippe and Rolex timepieces. It also offers giftware, including writing instruments by Montblanc.
In the Southeastern US, the company operates stores under the Mayors brand and one store under the Rolex brand. The Mayors brand offers timepieces, including Baume & Mercier, Breitling, Bvlgari, Cartier, Corum, Dior, Frederique Constant, Jaeger Le Coultre, IWC, Montblanc, Patek Philippe, Panerai, Rolex, Tag Heuer, Tudor, Vacheron Constantin and Zenith. Its designer jewelry offerings offered under the Mayors brand include jewelry made by Aaron Basha, Damiani, DiModolo, Kwiat, Messika, Mikimoto, Pasquale Bruni, Roberto Coin, and giftware, including writing instruments and giftware made by Montblanc.
The company also operates Rolex store which offers Rolex brand timepieces. Birks Group operates around 27 stores under the Birks brand in metropolitan markets of Canada; 17 stores in the Southeastern US under the Mayors brand; one store under the Rolex brand name; and two retail locations in Calgary and Vancouver, Canada under the Brinkhaus brand. The company’s other segment includes e-commerce business, gold exchange business, which purchases gold and other precious metals from clients and refines the metals purchased.
The company's subsidiaries include Mayor's Jewelers; Mayor's Jewelers of Florida; Mayor's Jewelers Intellectual Property Holding; JBM Retail Company; JBM Venture; Cash, Gold & Silver USA; Cash, Gold & Silver; and Birks Jewellers.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Birks Group Inc. in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Birks Group Inc. listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Birks Group Inc.’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Birks Group Inc.’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Birks Group Inc.’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Birks Group Inc. operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Birks Group Inc.?
- How has Birks Group Inc. performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Birks Group Inc. rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Birks Group Inc. strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Birks Group Inc.’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Birks Group Inc.? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years