Biostar Pharmaceuticals is engaged in developing, manufacturing and marketing pharmaceutical and health supplement products for a range of diseases and conditions. The company operates through its wholly-owned subsidiary, Shaanxi Biostar Biotech (Shaanxi Biostar) and its variable interest entities such as Shaanxi Aoxing Pharmaceutical (Aoxing Pharmaceutical), and Shaanxi Weinan Aoxing Pharmaceuticals (Shaanxi Weinan).
The company's key products include Xin Ao Xing Oleanolic Acid capsule (also known as Ao Xing Liver Cure), Ganwang Compound paracetamol and amantadine hydrochloride capsules (Ganwang capsules), Tianqi dysmenorrhea capsule, Danshen granules, Taohuasan pediatric medicines, Hernia belts, Tangning capsules, Yizi capsules, Shengjing capsules, Aoxing ointment, Jingang tablets, Danxiang Rhinitis tablets, Qianlietong capsules, deafness Tongqiao pills, Yanlixiao capsules, Huangyangning tablets, Hyperthyroidism capsules, Zhitongtougu ointment, Fosfomycin Calcium capsules, and Chuzhang Zehaifu tablets.
Xin Ao Xing Oleanolic Acid capsule is a non-prescription drug used for the treatment of chronic hepatitis B virus (HBV). The Xin Ao Xing Oleanolic Acid capsule is a pentacyclic triterpenoid that contains extracts from natural plants, Fructus Ligustri Lucidi and Hemsleya. Its pharmacological actions include the relief of hepatic injury, reduction of glutamic-pyruvic transaminase activity, promotion of hepatic cell regeneration, the inhibition of fibrous hyperplasia and prevention of hepatocirrhosis.
Ganwang capsule is an over the counter (OTC) drug used for the treatment of colds, runny nose, sore throat pain, headache and fever. Tianqi Dysmenorrhea Capsule is also a traditional Chinese OTC medicine used for the treatment of pain and other symptoms associated with menstruation. Taohuasan Pediatric medicine is used for the treatment for cough and respiratory tract infection in children.
The Tangning capsules are used for the treatment of type II diabetes. Yizi capsules are used to aid fertility and helps in fetal development during pregnancy. Shengjing capsule is used to replenish the kidney function. Aoxing ointment is used in the treatment of psoriasis, vitiligo and dermatitis.
The company's Hernia belt product is a medical device, which relieves hernia. Biostar offers Jingang tablets for waist and knees, impotence, nocturnal emission, premature ejaculation and frequent urination; Danxiang Rhinitis tablets for chronic simple rhinitis, allergic rhinitis, acute and chronic sinusitis; Hyperthyroidism capsules for the patients of hyperthyroidism; Deafness Tongqiao pills for hepatobiliary Huosheng, head dazzling swelling, deafness and tinnitus; and Yanlixiao capsules for heat syndrome bacillary dysentery, acute tonsillitis, acute and chronic bronchitis.
Biostar, through Shaanxi Weinan, manufactures and markets Fosfomycin Calcium (prescription drug used to fight urinary tract infections), Huangyangning tablets (prescription drug used for the treatment of cardiovascular disease), Zhitong Tougu plaster cream (OTC cream used as a pain reliever), Jiakangling capsules (prescription drug used for the treatment of hyperthyroidism), Qianlietong capsules (prescription drug used to diagnose benign prostatic hypertrophy), and Wenweishu Capsules (prescription drug used to treat chronic gastritis).
The company also manufactures and markets a range of new products including compound paracetamol and amantadine hydrochloride (OTC drug used to fight the common cold), Danshen tablets (prescription drug used for the treatment of coronary heart disease), Piracetam tablets (prescription drug used for the treatment of cerebrovascular disease), and Erythromycin Estolate coated particles (prescription drug used as anti-bacterial anti-inflammatory).
Biostar's products are currently being sold in over 28 provinces in China through 63 distributors.
The company's subsidiaries are Shaanxi Biostar Biotech Ltd, Shaanxi Aoxing Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd, and Shaanxi Weinan Haren Pharmaceuticals, Ltd.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Biostar Pharmaceuticals, Inc. in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Biostar Pharmaceuticals, Inc. listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Biostar Pharmaceuticals, Inc.’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Biostar Pharmaceuticals, Inc.’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Biostar Pharmaceuticals, Inc.’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- echnology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Biostar Pharmaceuticals, Inc. operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Biostar Pharmaceuticals, Inc.?
- How has Biostar Pharmaceuticals, Inc. performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Biostar Pharmaceuticals, Inc. rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Biostar Pharmaceuticals, Inc. strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Biostar Pharmaceuticals, Inc.’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Biostar Pharmaceuticals, Inc.? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years