Bionorica is engaged in developing and manufacturing herbal medicines. The company offers herbal medications for respiratory tract, urinary tract, sleep and gynecology diseases. Bionorica operates in Europe, Africa, the Americas, Australia and Asia.
The company is engaged in providing a range of natural medicines to treat diseases of the respiratory tract. These products include Sinupret for combating inflammations of the paranasal sinuses; Bronchipret, used for cough and bronchitis; and Tonsipret, used for sore throats. Bionorica also offers Imupret used for scratchy throats; and Rinupret, which cleans the nasal mucosa. The company offers Canephron N that provides treatment for urinary tract infections.
Bionorica provides Allunapret, which is used for the treatment of sleep disorders and restlessness. It offers Agnucaston and Mastodynon, which provide effective relief of menstrual complaints, menstrual cycle disorders and unpleasant symptoms that are linked to premenstrual syndrome, such as sensible mood, pain or feelings of tension and swelling of the breasts. The company also provides, Klimadynon, an herbal medicine that helps to recover from depressive mood, hot flushes and sleep disorders.
In addition, the company produces Silimarit for the supportive treatment of chronic inflammatory liver diseases, liver cirrhosis and toxic (caused by hepatoxic agents) liver damage. Bionorica offers Assalix for the treatment of rheumatic diseases and back pain.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Bionorica SE in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Bionorica SE listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Bionorica SE’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Bionorica SE’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Bionorica SE’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Bionorica SE operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Bionorica SE?
- How has Bionorica SE performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Bionorica SE rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Bionorica SE strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Bionorica SE’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Bionorica SE? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years