Biomerica Inc a US-based company, develops, manufactures, and markets medical diagnostic products designed for detecting and monitoring chronic diseases and medical conditions. The company’s operations are spread across the Americas, Europe, Asia, and the Middle East.
The company's products include clinical lab products, physicians' office products, and home diagnostic tests. Biomerica's clinical laboratory product line includes tests for anemia, bone and hormone, cardiac, diabetes, food intolerance, Gastroenterology, infectious disease, and Celiac Disease. Its physicians' office products include tests for diabetes, fecal occult blood, infectious disease (H.plyori), ovulation, pregnancy, and prostate-specific antigen (PSA).
The company's home diagnostic tests' products include breast care, diabetes, drug of abuse, fecal occult blood, ovulation, pregnancy, and prostate-specific antigen (PSA). These tests are easy-to-use rapid diagnostic test products which could be used by individuals at home. Biomerica has 340 current customers for its diagnostic business, comprising 100 foreign distributors, 40 domestic distributors and the remaining includes medical research institutions, physicians' offices, pharmaceutical companies, primarily domestic hospital and clinical laboratories, chain drugstores, wholesalers and medical schools.
The company sells its medical diagnostic products in markets such as clinical laboratories, physicians' offices, and over-the-counter drugstores. Its diagnostic test kits are used to analyze blood, urine, and fecal specimens from patients in the diagnosis of various diseases and other medical complications, and to measure the level of hormones, antibodies, and antigens. Biomerica is engaged in the research and development of tests for gastrointestinal market.
In FY217, the company spent USD1.13 million, on its research and development activities, which accounted for 19.5% of the company’s total revenue. Geographically, the company classifies its business operations into six regions: Europe, the US, Asia, South America, Middle East and Other foreign. In FY2017, the company generated 41.7% of the total revenue from Asia, followed by Europe (38.6%), the US (15.1%), Middle East (3.2%), South America (1.1%) and Other foreign (0.3%). Biomerica has processing and assembling facilities in Irvine, California and in Mexicali, Mexico.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Biomerica, Inc. in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Biomerica, Inc. listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Biomerica, Inc.’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Biomerica, Inc.’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Biomerica, Inc.’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Biomerica, Inc. operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Biomerica, Inc.?
- How has Biomerica, Inc. performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Biomerica, Inc. rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Biomerica, Inc. strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Biomerica, Inc.’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Biomerica, Inc.? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years