Billabong is an Australia-based company, which engages in both wholesale and retail operations of a wide range of apparel, accessories, wetsuits, eyewear and hardgoods. Its products are licensed and distributed in more than 100 countries through specialized boardsports retailers and through the company's own branded retail outlets.
The company reports three operating segments from a geographic perspective: Americas, Asia Pacific and Europe.
The Americas segment includes Billabong’s operations across the US, Canada and Brazil. In FY2016, the Americas segment reported revenues of AUD481.3 million, which accounted for 43.9% of the company's total revenue.
Its Asia Pacific segment conducts business in Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Singapore, Indonesia and South African markets. In FY2016, the Asia Pacific segment reported revenue of AUD423 million, which accounted for 38.6% of the company's total revenue.
The Europe segment includes the company’s business in Czech Republic, the UK, France, Germany and Spain. In FY2016, the Europe segment reported revenue of AUD192.7 million, which accounted for 17.6% of the company's total revenue.
The company offers its products under Billabong, Element, Xcel, Honolua Surf Company, RVCA, Kustom, Von Zipper, and Palmers Surf brands, among others.
Billabong, the company's foundation brand, is one of the leading banners in the global board sports sector, particularly within the surfing community. The company markets a line of shoes for technical skate footwear for men under its Element brand. Further, through Element Eden label, Billabong offers urban inspired collection for women. Von Zipper brand offers premium eyewear, soft goods, and accessories and apparel. Kustom is a surf inspired footwear brand. Palmers is specialized in the manufacture of surfboard wax and surfing accessories. Xcel offers specialty wetsuits. Honolua brand is a premier surf brand in Hawaii. RVCA is a lifestyle brand offering apparel and accessories in the action sports category.
The company's other store banners include Surf Dive 'n' Ski (SDS), Rush, Amazon, Two Seasons, and Quiet Flight.
As of June 30, 2016, Billabong operated 407 retail stores across the world, including North America (55 stores), Europe (104 stores), Australia (127 stores), New Zealand (29 stores), Japan (47 stores) and South Africa (28 stores).
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Billabong International Limited in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Billabong International Limited listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Billabong International Limited’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Billabong International Limited’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Billabong International Limited’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Billabong International Limited operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Billabong International Limited?
- How has Billabong International Limited performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Billabong International Limited rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Billabong International Limited strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Billabong International Limited’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Billabong International Limited? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years