Bilcare Limited offers packaging solutions for the pharmaceutical industry. Bilcare has manufacturing facilities and R&D (research and development) centers for pharma packaging solutions across Asia, Europe and the US.
The company operates through three businesses: packaging innovations, global clinical supplies (GCS) and nonClonableID technologies.
Bilcare's packaging innovations' business consists of pharma packaging innovations (PPI), packaging film solutions, specialty film solutions and cards solutions.
The company's PPI offers specialty polymer films and aluminum foils used for packaging of solid dosage pharmaceutical products. Packaging film solutions offer a range of rigid polyvinyl chloride (PVC) films for food packaging, packaging for cosmetic articles, decorative packaging, gift packaging, blister packaging, technical packaging and PVC pipe insulation. The company's specialty film solutions offers films for sectors, including printing and decoration, shrink lms, visual packaging, technical applications, and ofce materials. Its cards solutions offers rigid PVC and PVC / acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS) CORES for all card applications, coated and uncoated overlay PVC-AMBS, rolls and sheets, and transparent and opaque films.
Bilcare's GCS business provides clinical trial materials (CTM) services to the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries. The company's nonClonableID technologies business provides anti-counterfeiting, security and brand protection solutions
The company has a customer base of over 1,000 customers in over 100 countries worldwide. The company's customer base includes various global pharmaceutical companies such as Bristol-Myers Squibb, Dr. Reddy's, GlaxoSmithKline, Johnson & Johnson, Merck, Novartis, Pfizer, Ranbaxy, Sanofi-Aventis and Teva.
Bilcare's subsidiaries include Bilcare Singapore Pte. Ltd., Bilcare Mauritius Ltd, Bilcare Packaging Ltd, Bilcare GmbH, Bilcare Research AG, Bilcare Agency GmbH, Bilcare Research Inc, Bilcare Research Holding AG, Bilcare Pacakging Limited, Bilcare GCS Inc and Caprihans India Limited.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Bilcare Limited in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Bilcare Limited listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Bilcare Limited’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Bilcare Limited’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Bilcare Limited’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Bilcare Limited operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Bilcare Limited?
- How has Bilcare Limited performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Bilcare Limited rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Bilcare Limited strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Bilcare Limited’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Bilcare Limited? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years