BIC Camera is a Japan-based company, engaged in the retail sale of audio and visual products, electrical home appliances. It operates a network of 36 stores across Japan.
The company offers a range of products, including cameras, computers, outdoor action (OA) equipment, audio and visual products, communication equipment and home appliances. It also offers watches, jewelry, glasses, gift goods, toys, liquor, sporting goods and sports cycles.
BIC Camera's stores include Kebukuro, Ikebukuro PC Museum, Ikebukuro East Exit Camera Hall, Ikebukuro Nishiguchi shop, Yurakucho, Shinjuku East Exit Store, Shinjuku Station East Exit Store, Shibuya Hachiko store, Shibuya east exit shop, Tachikawa, Seiseki Sakuragaoka Station shop, JR Hachioji Station shop, Omiya Nishiguchi Sogo store, Yokohama Nishiguchi shop, Shin-Yokohama store, Fujisawa shop, Lazona Kawasaki shop, Sagamiono Station shop, Kashiwa-ten, Funabashi Station shop, Takasaki east exit shop, Mito Station shop, Akasaka-mitsuke Station shop, Hamamatsu shop, Niigata shop, Namba shop, JR Kyoto Station shop, Okayama shop, and Kagoshima Chuo Station shop.
The company's subsidiaries include Kojima Ltd., Sofmap Ltd., Big Liquor Ltd., Toshima Cable Network Co., Ltd., Nippon BS Broadcasting Corporation, Big Outlet Ltd., and Lanett Ltd.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of BIC Camera Inc. in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about BIC Camera Inc. listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines BIC Camera Inc.’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases BIC Camera Inc.’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of BIC Camera Inc.’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does BIC Camera Inc. operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of BIC Camera Inc.?
- How has BIC Camera Inc. performed financially from the 2013?
- How does BIC Camera Inc. rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are BIC Camera Inc. strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are BIC Camera Inc.’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of BIC Camera Inc.? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years